Do as I say

To everyone who is Carrying
A heavy heart in silence
It's gonna be okay someday

"Do vote and comment please "

--------
Author pov

Minji is walking here and there waiting for her parents to come back from their outing, she want to talk to them about Daewoo again.. yes he is stable financially now, better than before like her parents want him to.

She want to try her luck again , if this not work then she will left with one choice.. only to run away, yes she will because she is not going to marry someone who is not Daewoo and leave her family behind.

" waiting for someone? " her brother annoying voice can be hear.. " yeah mom and dad" she said , she is afraid of him because of his temper .. he have very bad temper so you want to piss him off .. think twice or better thrice.

He had bad company during his high school, Minji was the one who complain all his deed to their parents and let him have punishment but after that he use to annoy her .. one time he had locked her in bathroom for hours, her parent freed her or he'll let her in for days.

"You look pale " he said looking at her face which is lack of color.. from past few weeks the marriage talks have gone at another level and she know she have to do something before her parent brings someone and make her marry him.

"I'm fine , I'll just go in my room" she said and start walking toward her room , but her brother catch her forearm before she could run away .

" you can't run away just like and I'm always here to catch you" he said with a knowing smile , try to make her understand hidden meaning behind it.

"You have something which you can't loose right ? And what if i burn it?" He said innocently like he didn't just threaten her. Minji stiffen this can't be what she is thinking.. " w-what?" She asked unsure of how to take his words

"Your teady bear" he said and laughed at her terrified expression.. she use to threat him for touching her baby bear. She chuckled at her unwanted thoughts.

" I'm adult now " she whined embarrassed at his remarks.. jiyeong chuckle too and let go of her hand. She turned her back at him and start walking again but his voice stopped him

"you still have something or rather someone exactly precious like your teady bear" He said and smirk at her, she turned around with very unpleasant expression.

"Can you please talk openly?" She asked annoyed by now .. jiyeong chuckle evilly.

" Ohh dear sister, if you tried something indecent.. I will not think twice before cutting you in half with your loved ones " he warned suddenly becoming serious staring her ,His mischievous smile gone.

" I will not " she said gulping harshly, she know he is capable of doing what he said just now and she is confirmed that he know about Daewoo and namjoon but again if he know why he is not doing anything because he is not someone who can sit silently. He is planning something evil she have to careful around him.

-----

Few days later

Minji didn't talked to her parents about Daewoo , all the confidence she had was gone after talking to her brother that day.