I'll be always with you

I'll never finish falling in love with you and never will...

"Do vote and comment please "

------

Author pov

Yoongi is sitting near his old piano and mindlessly tracing random notes.
Sudden his attention get on piece of paper poking out from side of instrument.

He open it and smile sadly . He know what is it and with how much courage he wrote it back then.

-×-×-×-
Letter

Ummm ... I don't know how to write something like this cause I never did before so don't make fun of me. Let's start okay

you are too much noisy, very mean and rude .... you fight with me all the time. You ate all my food. You are stubborn never listen to anyone specially to me.. only came when you get problems but even after you gave me thousands of reasons not to fall for you but silly me ..

Maybe it was your laugh

Or your eyes

Or your smile

It could have been your hair

Or you voice

Or your personality

Whatever it was , It made me fall for you pretty damm hard .

Everytime when you slap my back and giggle only God's know how hard I control my desire to kiss the living daylight of you.

Everytime when you tease me by calling sweg and smiles trust me It's very good feeling to know I'm the reason behind your smile.

I could be having the worst day in the world, but the moment I see you , everything suddenly became alive and beautiful.

I just simply in love with you . I love you like really alot so you know you can do me a favor just date me .

I know you don't like chessy love letters but I want this to remember for story which we'll tell our kids.

I'm going fast aren't I? Even decided name but if you reject me please just pretend you didn't read this letter cause I don't want to destroy the precious friendship we have. I love you I think you deserve to know this so yeah please don't laugh okay.

Soon to be bf

M.Y

(

Lol it was too much honesty)

-×-×-×-

Yoongi fold it back . Neither he was able to give it 6 years ago and never will . He's just coward a fucking coward.. afraid of getting rejected and not even able be friends