I'm pregnant you asshole

Sometimes rain is necessary,
For sky to get clear.

"Do vote and comment please "

----------
Author pov

A year later

"Minji " Daewoo from past half hour trying to talk to minji who is angry at him just for talking to a coworker...

okay that coworker was clearly flirting with Daewoo but he was not responding , okay maybe a little responding but yeah Minji should listen first.

"Minji-ah I'm sorry, talk to me now" he said as he follows her closely , while minji is walking and ignoring him but inside she is smiling , she is not angry , she just like  his attention.

Daewoo stopped in his path and hold Minji's wrist , suddenly kissed her lips making her smile but she replaced it with a fake frown.

" you can't do this!! I'm angry at you, this is clearly cheating" she said glaring at him , he find her cute...

He smirk and peck her lips again" I love you". He said, this time she smiled and smack his arm playfully.

"And I hate you" she said, Daewoo rolled his eyes " that's not you said last night " he said and smirk ..

she blushed hard and mumble" prevert " and hugged him, buried her blushing face in his shoulder, he break in fist of chuckles.

-------

Some months later

"Minji, I want to meet your parents" Daewoo said seriously because from past one and half year Minji is not letting him meet her parent , he know he is not equal to them but atleast she should introduce him, not as lover but as friends.

" Y-yeah sure " again same answer but this time Daewoo is not having it he want to meet her parents and he will.

" Are you that embarrass to introduce me even as your friend? " He asked clearly annoyed by now.. she look at him , she didn't expected this kind of reaction from him.

" It's not like that , you can meet them some other time" she mumbled, she didn't want to tell him that her brother didn't approved her relationship, and if his brother is not by his side then forget her parents.

"You know what? I'm not good enough for you and our relationship is meaningless so it's better to end it here.." he said making her starled by the harsh tone he used, this is first time he ever speak to her like this.

" W-what are you saying, I love you, I'm sorry you can meet my parents but d-dont leave me , I'm sorry Dae" she said , eyes are moisten already...

Daewoo gulp, he can't see her crying and he know he shouldn't have said something like this, this is his very bad habit to make rush decisions.

" I'm sorry Minji, I love you too, I was ju-" he get cut off by Minji " Don't you dare say anything like this ever" she said attaching their forehead tears tickling down her eyes.

She introduced him to her parent , they like Daewoo... who wouldn't like him he is good looking, good in academic a perfect man for society but the thing is .. they like him because he is" just a friend ".