one last chance

You broke the bond,
Not me.

"Do vote and comment please "

------
Author pov

Daewoo is cooking lunch and waiting for Minji to came back from her regular  check up .. she is late today. He offered her to came along but she refused.

He sat down after placing the food on the table , and start scrolling his phone .. suddenly his eyes went on today's date.. he smile, it's there 3rd anniversary .

His mind directly think of Minji, did she remember? She should atleast told him about today and then his face fell . They both are not at good term, what she even she have said " we are fighting but let's celebrate our anniversary "

Still deep down he wish, maybe she remember and surprise just like their first anniversary... he opened his gallery.. look at the photos of them together ... Really happy together not like current situation.

He let out a sigh, all of their beautiful  moment start playing in front of his eyes.. how she use to follow him, how he secretly like her attention.. how he said he like her and she attacked him by hug..  all those moments of small jealousy which end up with being possessive.

All the time they said " I love you " and made love ,The fake apologises after a fight ,The time when they use to cook together, if his attention slip for a little..Minji can set fire in the kitchen.

He let out a genuine laugh after so long time.. and then a photo of Minji and her parents show up in his phone.

His smile fell and then the recent moments start to play in front of his eyes. The way they yell and blame eachother. Small fight lead to big one.. no I love you , no sorry ... everything turns opposite.. his eyes moisten after thinking about it.

After thinking alot he want to talk to her ... want to solve all the problems and want to apologize for what he did.

He want to make everything fine , and will never complain .. he just want Minji as his life partner even after knowing it's impossible , he want old them..

He'll talk to her today and will beg her to forgive him and start everything again.

Suddenly his phone start ringing, a unknown number show up, he picked .

On phone call

" Hello , Mr Daewoo? " a female voice asked " yes?" He answered unsure of this person.

"We're sorry to say sir that Park Minji meet a accident this afternoon near city hospital and we weren't able to save her .. she died on the spot , your number was on emergency list ... please came and collect her body" the lady , speak making Daewoo's heart stop for a moment, a tear slips his eyes unknowingly.

" w-what nonsense y-you are saying?" He stuttered badly between his sob.. his mind fears, he can't loose her and his baby.

"I know this must have hard for you, but be strong sir" the lady speaks loosing her professional voice to a soft one. Daewoo's vision becomes blurry with all the tears in his eyes

" No" he said and smashing the phone to the ground, fall on his legs .. he fears the worst. His mind are making all the scenarios.. he shake his head vigorously to remove all negative thoughts.

"Minji, she said she'll be back by evening.. I'll wait .. the lady must have mistaken.. Minji can't leave me" he took a deep breath try to feed himself lies but his tears are not stopping.