It's you

Some flowers blooms at night
When everyone is asleep

"Do vote and comment please "

--------
Author pov

Minji and Minyoung both are alone for talking about their marriage.. minyoung is very awkward as well as happy because of situation but minji is lost.. lost in her pain..

" Minji, it's you" he said after taking a deep breath. Minji look at him without any particular expression, telling him to continue .

"The girl I was talking about is you , I love you minji and want to marry you but not if you aren't ready" he said with cracking voice, it take him a lot of courage to say this.

Minji let out a chuckle, a sad one ... looking at minyoung , her eyes are very distant and sad, Everything is against her.

" What? Why are laughing? "He asked confused at her reaction, she should be shocked or she should reject him but she is laughing without any reason.

"Nothing, I'm just overwhelmed with the situation" she said chuckling again, minyoung smiled thinking what if she also like him that's why she is overwhelmed.

"Tell me what do you feel.. I mean about me? About this marriage? " He asked impatiently holding her hands to stop her walking. She look at him and a tear fell from her eyes, minyoung stood their confuse because of her sudden change in emotions.

Minji gulped , she can tell him everything right? .. if he love her than he'll understand.. but her brother, her brother is not around so she can.. minyoung will definitely help her. He can keep everyone safe , only he can.

" I have -" her voice get stuck in her throat when she saw her brother standing at back... a little distance from them... looking at her with a eyebrow raised like he is waiting for her to continue with a mocking smile.

"Yeah?" Minyoung asked her to continue. She look at minyoung, and again look back at her brother but he was no longer there.. minyoung also follow her line of vision but found nothing so he look back at her.

" I'm ready to marry you" she said avoiding his previous question, it give him some peace but he is not fully satisfied.

"But" Minji paused looking at minyoung whose smile just fall. "But?" He repeat after her.

"But , I'm leaving my property behind .. hope you have no problem with that" she confessed , like her brother asked her to.. property that's all he want.

"I don't " minyoung replied instantly with a smile but he didn't forget what his parents wanted.. still he went against them...

------

After few days

" where were you?, you don't know how much namjoon missed you and ofcourse me too" said Daewoo with side hug , try not to squish their kid in between them..

Minji didn't came to them past few days neither she called and now she is here to break his heart with namjoon's too.

"Daewoo, I want to talk " she said catching his attention that she didn't called him " Dae " like she always do.

"Why not but firstly.. namjoon is upset with you so do something about it" Daewoo said pointing at a grumpy namjoon who have a pout on his face and arm crossed glaring cutely at his mother.