Ken and Minyoung

Forever I'm yours and eternally you are mine

Jungkook pov

I stir a little in sleep but can't move as a big baby is sleeping sound on my stomach, holding me tightly like a koala,and if she can read my thoughts she smiled, what a sight to wake up " good mo-" she cut me off " shhh, go back to sleep," she said before snuggling more closely, lazy pabo as much I want to say out loud but it's better if I don't.

I smile creasesing her back, she is being so much cuddly these days.. what's with her?, but now the more important problem that I want pee and she is not letting me move " lov-" " shut up" okay I can shut up but what about my water tank? It'll start leaking anytime.

" I wanna pee" I wishper and she rolled off me not before putting enough pressure on my lower body, my soul almost left my body and I heard her giggling, she is evil.

" you are ungrateful, I let you sleep and cuddle with me and then-" " who is ungrateful? " She asked with a raised eyebrow, and narrow eyes and I smile awkwardly because her temper is very short these days.

" I'm ungrateful ofcourse and you are sweet.. so sweet" I Said with extra sugary voice and she burst out laughing at my fake word.

" get lost coconuthead " she said and dugged her face deeper in pillow, I smile before getting up and kissing her bare shoulder and squeezing her butt firmly.

she pushed me to my back before hovering over me " look like you don't want to pee anymore " she said and I practically run out of bed toasting her aside from my way and I can hear her laughing from restroom also.

----

"Jungkook " I hear her whine for 10th time now, what she want me to do? She want to go out with Lisa and rose with some others, I was okay with until last time I saw her hugging and pecking her cheeks like who do that? I never kissed my friends like she does, call me controlling or whatever cause I'm.

" you can call them over or take me with you" I Said and she mumble some curses under her breath, maybe sucker or something " I hate you" she said and her voice sounded so fragile like she is going to cry and I look at her face which is red.

I put my files at side before holding her by her waist and make her sat on my lap " I know you hate and you can hate me more because I'm not letting you go" I Said kissing side of her face and heard her sobbing and some fist on my back.

" are you crying?" It take me everything to not snort at her fake expression, she can't trick me, her sob increased and I laughed because I can't hold anymore.

"fuck you" she said pushing me back harshly and run away without looking back, was she really crying? I'm doomed if she was.. what with her behavior these days?, she always the one who can make other cry, not cry herself.