small moments!

When things change inside you,
Things change around you.

"Do vote and comment please "

--------
Author pov

"Good morning love," jungkook greeted y/n as he walked in kitchen freshly showered , making y/n let a 'morning '. Yes.... from past weeks he call her love which is giving y/n very oddly feeling in good way.

Jungkook wrap his arm around y/n's waist back hugging her , rocking her back and forth try to get some attention

"Jungkook, loose your grip " she said and wiggle a little making him understand his grip is too tight.

She know what he want so she shoved a piece of apple in his mouth. He is foodie just like her , only difference is she can eat anything while he is a little health conscious.

Jungkook loosen his grip and chew apple" Umm why you are making breakfast? I mean where is aunt han?" He asked, he is more than happy with eating y/n's handmade food but why she is doing chores when they have whole as army of workers to do it .

"I want to try something new and aunt is enjoying her holiday" she said as she open the lid of boiling meat. Jungkook lean again to check what she is making but she quickly covered it when she seen she burned meat ," how can you burned something by boiling? " She thought internally groaning.

"Jungkook go do something useful, it will be ready in 15 minutes " she said try to block his view . Jungkook didn't look much suspicious as he nodded and said " okay, call me if you need help" walk away.

After 20 minutes ...

They both settled on dinning table , jungkook have frown on his face when he look at breakfast is only toast and glass of orange juice.

"What she was even cooking on pot ... bread ,butter or oranges? He never know toast can be cook in pot" He thought but didn't comment.

He took a bite of toast happily but his happiness didn't last long when bread hit his taste buds.. he wanna throw up badly.

He pressed his lips together , look at y/n who look proud on her cooking and her facial expression say she want a compliment.

He smile toward her and look down at toast again , flip it only to see it is whole burned from backside. He gulp before opening his mouth " you made it nicely " he didn't lied ... she did made it nicely , it just don't taste nice.

"Really? Thank you" she said happily and proceed to take toast into her plate. Jungkook hold her hand and ask " you get compliment for the food you made before?" He asked as he want to know if she murdered someone before for saying she don't cook well.

"Yeah , alot of time but only for ramen though , why?" she aked confused as try to take a bite of her toast but jungkook didn't left her hand.

" It's mine , all of it so eat something else" he said because he don't want her to dissopoint because she made it with so much hardwork but y/n suspicion get confirmed that she definitely didn't make it good again .

"All of it , you have a appetite " she said and left the toast silently telling him to eat and he did . Y/n can see how hard he is trying to keep straight face.

She want to taste to know how bad she made this time. So pick up only to get hold by jungkook " go make another , wait no let me make one" he said and snatch toast from her , start dragging her.

"Jungkook your mom" she said making her eyes big in surprise, jungkook left her hand and turned around only to find nobody is there. Y/n took this chance to taste her food. " Hey where is my mom?"