....

If I could go back
I'll go to meet
You

"Do vote and comment please "

------
Author pov

y/n step in living room with a sleepy face only to see her dad with a toast in his mouth , he is chewing it with smile, " dad" she asked last night they talked that he is leaving but he is still here.

" what?" He asjed and keep sited there, y/n exhale it's been 2 weeks and he is still not leaving her alone.. walking beside her like her shadow.

"Dad just go please" y/n said showing her puppy eyes , with a pout .. minyoung narrowed his eyes at her , the first thing which came out of her mouth in the morning is this.

" Wow is this new way to throw me out of your house by showing these irresistible eyes?" He asked and get more comfortable and keep humming eating the food,showing her his intentions are to staying here.

"Dada it's enough , look at me I'm more than fine" she said with a huff , showing him her best fake smile , he laughed at her face which look like she want to say him to fuck off but can't exactly say..

"Are you ?" Minyoung know her more than herself , her smile dropped even the fake one .. he sigh and get up , y/n smiled thinking he is leaving finally..

But to her dissopointed he heed toward guest room " yahh old man" she shouted and he laughed " I'm staying here young lady" he said and she smacked her forehead while groaning in dissopointment.

-----

"Damm it , why he is still there " said the person rubbing forehead but today the level of patience is running out of the brain. All is revolving around one name y/n.

After picking up the phone and dailing a number " send it right now " said the unknown person with gritting teeth with fist formed on sides.

"But-" the next person get cut off " do this , I want drama" said the person which a relieved sigh..

"Okay" another person said and hung up the call.. the unknown person sit down with the wine glass in hands, staring at it with most desirable eyes.

" just few more days then you'll be here, I'm sure you'll best in red" said the person taking sip of alcohol with a smile satisfied , all the planning is done and hardwork is going to pay off.

---
At hoseok house

" jungkook" hoseok shouted and a slow as sloth jungkook walk there " what?" He asked making sour face.

Hoseok get up and hug him tightly jumping in happiness " what is it?" He asked , trying to get away from his bone crushing hug

"I did it damm it" hoseok said and this time a smile formed at jungkook face , he hugged hoseok double tightly that finally he got what they both were trying since a week.

" I love you hyung " jungkook said and kissed his cheeks in excitement, hoseok rubbed his cheeks with a judgmental face " your sister is enough, so don't hit on me " he said making jungkook laugh.

----
At y/n's house

Y/n is walking down stairs without expecting anything good from today and after her talk with her dad , she know he is staying her.. his health is not good and she don't want to give him any problems.

"Mam these are for you" a worker said making y/n halt in her steps she turn toward the worker and look at a small package in her hands ..

"Goddammit " y/n cursed loudly making the worker step back in fear.. " give me here" she said and worker gave her with shivering hands.

Y/n ripped the packet in rage.. she already complained police about it .. they said the number is untraceable and they can't do anything she have to stop using phone for sometime maybe the stalker will stop. They said you have no harms so far so it's can be some you know.

"Motherfucker bitch" she said and ripping it with her all strength.. she phone , her phone also stolen and now she don't have any messages on her new phone.

She open and there was a pen drive with a note, y/n examine the pen drive, now what that person want? Her to watch jungkook fucking someone else, is this contain sextap of them.

"I promise no more messages or surprises, just this last one "

"You better keep your words" y/n said and walk towards table where laptop is placed to see what is exactly inside it.

Her heartbeat is at peak, she know everytime her stalker give her anything it have a truth , which was hidden from her.. now this time what is it? She don't even want to assume.

She plugged in the drive , it contain a single file .. she pressed on it , it's a video.. great just great it's jungkook sextap right?

Video is unclear like someone have taken it secretly, someone's talking can be hear but y/n can't make by what they are saying.

A familiar pace came in front of her " I have see this place" she said looking at walls, painting and furniture.

" it's dad office in busan " she said and look carefully but suddenly Video get blur and she tap on her laptop, it still show 5 minutes, she skip the time and stopped where Video is clear.

It's her dad talking to the one who is making the video secretly.

"I have paid enough now sleep with this girl and make her stay from my daughter's life" her dad said, giving a photo to other person, it's photo of Ken..

"Sure sir " said the other person " I don't need a single evidence, got that? " said the minyoung to which other said yes.

Y/n heart stopped along with her mind, her dad.. her guardian, her soulmate.. her partner in crime , her buddy how can he do that with her princess? No he can't .

She played again and again , looking at ever single minor details, she can't believe this, if God himself came on earth and say to her.. she won't never will believe this.

A sudden pain in her head start Making her feel dizzy " DAD" she shouted walking toward with her laptop along with her.

----

A/n- room locked- checked
Baseball bat- checked
Hidden under duvet- checked
Now fight me bishes-

Should I say sorry? Ummm nope .. hahaha .. so all those who were getting bored in past and wanted to leave the book... babies your author don't do anything without reason , I do that so you can get attach to his character.. I'm evil I know.

I know it's shortest chapter but worthy

Tell me a person whome you want to kill?

----
Every story have
Many pov

To be continue.....