New start

A heart know ,
When the search is over.

"Do vote and comment please "

-------
Author pov

Present

"And when you said you felt insulted, humiliated by me while you were drunk, my subconscious mind activated , making me understand that I'm repeating my mistakes all over again." y/n said as she is crying with occasional hiccups, her tears are not stopping, letting her each and every gaurd down in front of jungkook.

Telling him everything was very hard .it feeling like she lived all those painful years again . Jungkook also have glossy eyes , it feel like he can feel what she is feeling right now.

Jungkook look at her with admiring eyes, thinking how brave and strong she is.

He cupped her cheeks and start kissing her tears away,He kissed her left cheek with closed eyes tasting the salty tears, sensually gliding his lips on her soft cheeks .He proceeded towards right cheek repeating his action softly.

He don't know , how to comfort but he know one thing ,he don't want her to cry,Never after today.

He joint their forehead, with heart rasing and open his eyes to met closed eyes of y/n. " don't cry, maybe it sounds chessy but you tears are hurting me too , like I can feel your pain so don't please "jungkook breathed out not knowing he himself have these abilities to feel someone else emotions.....love does wonder he think himself.

y/n open her red eyes. She is defination of strong in all situations, he don't want to think what he had done if he was on her shoes... only thinking about it is giving him chills.

He handle her glass of water which she gladly accepted eyeing him while thinking alot of things. She is insecure , her face say it all and jungkook hear her thoughts.

Y/n is thinking if he is understanding the whole situation or not , she is afraid what if he is speaking with emotions right now not with straight mind so she speaks again try to explain herself better..

"Before you question my sexuallity , let me tell you, I'm still easily attracted to girls but you are an exception,only exception..you can say ,I'm more than straight for you" she said making jungkook chuckle feeling all warmth in his.. which brings a small smile to y/n face also. She is happy that he is understanding not judging like she thought.

"oh ofcourse ,you are ... how can anyone resist this handsome face and hot body" he said with cocky smirk try to ease the situation , ease the tensed mood.

"Indeed you got a hot body and handsome face but best part about you" she paused .

" Is your heart which is so pure, you have the most beautiful heart" she said admiring him, she was not sure before how jungkook will react but right now she know she got the right man.

Jungkook heart races after listening to y/n confession , he want to throw fist in happiness" he is so in love" he thought and smiled very big , pecking y/n's lips in process excitedly without thinking twice.

Y/n eyes get wide and jungkook also realized what he did just now " she is not sleeping now fucker , what the actual fuck jungkook oh no " he cursed himself and gulp not looking up he know he fucked and destroyed the whole romance, he don't want to see y/n's reaction so he keep his eyes low.