Her smile

How many scars
Did you justify
Because you loved the person
Holding the knife

"Do vote and comment please "

Author's pov

"Surely, you will be not alive to make it happen again." Y/n commented and remove the duvet away from her body, walk upto the two men who were now looking at eachother in confusion. Taehyung is totally clueless.

"But my dad is here so let's deal with it first" she said with gritting teeth and yanked Jungkook by his tie proceed to completely removed it, she striped him out of his blazer, he is totally freezed and not mobile. The eyes are open wide in shock while his mouth is going dry. He don't know what she is upto.

Did she take taehyung booty call prank seriously?I know I'm irresistible but we are  in front of Taehyung, Fuck what on the holy house he is thinking Taehyung's cough saved Jungkook's precious brain from blasting.

"W-What are y-you doing?" Jungkook asked try to resist her hands which was now opening his shirts third buttons and this is making him feel sweaty, she is testing his patience level.

"Stay still, will you?" She wishper and start pulling his shirt removing from secure hold of his pant's belt. He bite his lips to hold his moan, the women is death of him, she  is looking so damm sexy while being all serious and concentrated, he is breathing heavy at this point.

Suddenly Taehyung grab her hand stoping her from going further atleast in front of him " I'm not looking for live porn and your dad is here, what you are trying to do?" He asked with his fingers pointing at Jungkook disheveled condition then at the culprit.

She twisted his arm and easily able free her wrist from taehyung's grip, she is done with this friend of Jungkook " first booty call then live porn, is he alone or all your friendsare prevert?--- and stop blushing like idiots for God sake " she spat and her action become more harsh.

Jungkook is indeed blushing like cherry in the deeper shades crimson, his neck and ears are painted showing the hint of embarrassment but he foreget everything when Y/n ruffle his hair, he closed his eyes feeling so peace in his heart, his heart beat is at peak she is definitely the reason he is going to die either she will kill him with her own hands or she will torture him like this until he decided to suicide.

She didn't notice the way her husband was enjoying her hands working on his hairs, he almsot whinned when she decided to remove her hands, now she is wrinkling his shirt.

God did she hit her head somewhere or Taehyung smacked something on her? Jungkook is trying to figure out the answer.

She follows same process with herself making herself look like they have been fucking from hours, When she was about to open her shirt one button she eyed both of them, they both were looking at her but averted their gaze as soon as she shot a glare at them.