Jungkook is out

You are your home,
Nobody else is
So try to warm up

"Do vote and comment please "

----
Author pov

"Jungkook here eat up" hoseok said to jungkook who is lost in his thoughts, he is not listening to anything which is hoseok is saying everything in his mind is the paper in front of him.

Divorce papers , he is staring at papers like he is staring at some ghost.. he heartbeat is very fast and adrenaline is pumping in his veins with alot of dissopointed and rage at himself .

He can't change what happened that night and y/n ,she will never forgive him and these papers are proof of it even though they have 2 more weeks before they get divorced!! Divorce, this single word is enough to scattered his whole world into pieces.

"Kook" hoseok shook his shoulders to bring him back from his dreaming world " yeah?" He asked averting his gaze from the crumble , ripped pieces of papers , yes he ripped it, because reality is so cruel and painful.

"Till when you are going to starve yourself? " He asked worried about him.. it's been a week and jungkook is barely eating or sleeping , all he do is, blame himself while crying and apologize for the things he did wrong alone locked in room.

"I'll eat later " he said and try to smile at hoseok worried face to assure him that he is fine but hoseok get more worried at jungkook stubbornness..

Jungkook is having very hard time his parents are very dissopointed and Mr mun he didn't seen him or else he'll be dead for sure.. top of it is namjoon who had came to threatened him to not go anywhere near to his sister or jungkook will see that side or him which he never seen before.

"I'm telling you jungkook this time if you didn't eat I'm going to smack food in your mouth and then give a long shower to your pathetic ass.. come one man it's not end of world-" hoseok keep on rambling at how he is going to make jungkook bath as he is smelling like poop with all alcohol he consumed.

Jungkook eyes widen at something like something he was trying find is finally in front of his eyes " hyung " said Jungkook in excitement, a smile tug on hoseok face .

" Hyung, there is something I forget to tell you " he said with sparkling eyes and hoseok look at him confused " what?" He asked him.

"That day when me and y/n- nevermind " jungkook told him the little details which he forgot to tell hoseok who listened carefully " Now cheer up kook , I bet everything will going to be fine" hoseok said and went inside to take his laptop.

( lol I'm sorry for using" nevermind" here but you'll know soon so don't kill me)

Jungkook sat there with a little hope in his heart that maybe, just maybe his information will get of some use but first thing he have to is talk to y/n by hooks or crooks .. she can't divorce him, he won't let her .. she is someone whome he love with all his heart.

------

"Get lost before I fire you" y/n said to office staff while massaging her forehead, she is very pissed , and angry at everyone even at small fault,like nobody want to go near her for now. she is super in grumpy mood .. and walking with the invisible tag of "dangerous"

She take a deep breath, everything is reminding her of jungkook from her house to office.. when she laid alone on bed , their pillow fight is playing in front of her eyes , at dinning table their small talk are missing.

Her car , their long drive, at cabin where they both were making out .. she closed her eyes and exhale with a deep sigh .. she can't seems to control her mind afterall she is human with alot of emotion.