It won't happen again

These mountains that you are carrying, you were only supposed to climb.

"Do vote and comment"

Author's pov

After meeting y/n asked Kang to meet her in person, they talked for sometime and Kang was crying when she come out of office. Jungkook saw this and frowned while approaching her.

"Why are you crying now everything is solved, oh wait, did that rud- I mean Miss Mun scold you?" He changed his word even when whole office call her by Miss Rude only, he don't want to be count on them.

"That wasn't your fault though" he added looking at her face with sympathy and the anger at chen's behavior.

"No Mr Jeon she didn't scold me, she made me understand, it's not my fault that old bitch is an asshole and he can't keep it in his pant"with this she paused waiting for Jungkook to gave her a lecture about her offensive language.

But to her surprise he chuckle and commented " I can imagine her saying that"

"She said that today she was there standing up for me but not always someone is there for me, I have to know how to put myself at first, I'm strong enough to handle everything alone and she asked me if I enjoyed slapping him, she questioned me, was it hard if I would have done it earlier?" the women look totally smitten by the words of her boss that she memorized everything.

Jungkook smiled and look at the transparent window of his wife's cabin from where he can see her throwing files aside making some space to slack off. His shook his head not believing she is same women who said these words.

"She seems very rude and hard from outside but she is a softie inside, I used think she is so arrogant but now I know why everyone respects her. I'm just overwhelmed with situations" she coed with a sparkling eyes and continues blabbering about her newly found celebrity crush.

Jungkook listen attentively with his racing heart.

_______

It's been two week since ramen night and incident in office, Y/n is not quite as that day but not snapping as usual, she didn't care much about Jungkook different behavior because she never actually cared.

Jungkook on the other hand, is not normal as before, something's have shifted, the way she handled the situation calmly in meeting, more like hotly. The way Kang ranted to him about thirty minutes continously that he can't help but think again and again about her, she even made ramen for him.

Damm the ramen which gave him foodgasm. The taste was still on the  tip of his tongue.

He has been staring at her and admiring her small details and forgot about how annoying she was less than two week ago. He saw her playing with gardeners kids at evening like they are her own when no one was looking. She even gave cook a month off because her daughter was not well.