Bring it on

Love someone who is kinder to you,
Than you are to yourself

"Do vote and comment please "

Jungkook pov

"Can you tell me again why on the earth this birthday party is on a freaking club?" Y/n asked me while fixing her hairs which she is trying to set for past 15 minutes. I wanna help her but she look cute with those concentrated eyes and pouting lips, so let me just enjoy the view.

"We are talking about jimin hyung here" I Said with shurg because jimin hyung and club are relatives, I look at her with a smile and suddenly she turned around "stop staring, it's rude" she said turned toward mirror again and I chuckle..look who is saying.

"Why should I? You are mine and I can do whatever I want" I Said and walk upto her , secure her into my arms. I can see she is trying very hard not to smile.

"Mr. Jeon I'm not yours " she said and turned around ,her arms wrapped on my neck, whenever she call me Mr jeon , don't ask me what it do to me.

"Right! Not fully yet" I Said and dropping my eyes at her body letting her know what I'm trying to say. She smirk ,leaning closer to me and wishper in my ear.

"So why Don't we ditch this party and you make me yours" this women is very well aware of how to turn me on .. didn't she?

And she know we can't ditch the party although I'm aware jimin hyung and y/n are not at that good terms.

"You ready? " I said ignoring her perivious comment and step back to look at her , holding her both hands.

"Yeah" she said but my eyes are still at her sneakers .Who wear sneakers on party dress?

Feel free to assume anything you want

"Don't judge okay , if you like heels that much then wear yourself " Wow, wow women I didn't even said anything and she is getting angry.

I just pecked her forever making her smile even though she rolled her eyes.

"You are looking gorgeous " I Said truly . "And you are looking like shit " she said making a gaging face .

"Hey I'm looking handsome " I fought back, she is so evil.

" right a handsome shit" she said with cheeky grin. I shake my head knowing well that she is teasing me again.

 I shake my head knowing well that she is teasing me again