I hate you

We complicate the most
Simple things sometimes

"Do vote and comment please "

--------
Author pov

A month had passed from Minji last encounter with Daewoo , minji didn't forget anything from that day but did she regret? No she doesn't it's was like guilty pleasure.. she felt like a horrible person cheating behind minyoung back but she felt more bad when she doesn't regret for her action.

But everything have ends her guilty pleasure make her life hell because she is pregnant and this time this situation is much more fucked up from last one, she get pregnant with Daewoo's child while marrying minyoung , as simple this sound but you never want to stuck at these kind of situation ever.

The only thought revolving in her mind is of suicide because she can't seems to gasp the problems.. she want to run away and leave everything behind... two man who love her like crazy, a son and a unborn baby ..

on second note a selfish brother , not understanding parents and unsuportive in- laws.. she think of negative part more and left positive part. Everything is getting tangled more and more and she can't seems came out of this maze.

She is in bathroom and staring at her own reflection while questioning "why her?, why only her what she did to anyone to deserve this.. she just loved and everything turn out like she did a crime" she was about to cut her wrist but minyoung came exactly at time " MINJI " he shouted making her started and drop the blade.

"What the hell ? What do you think you are doing? " He asked hugging her close to his chest, she is crying like baby in his embrace " I'm sorry" she said and hold his shirt tightly " I'm always wrong , everything is my fault " she said not stop crying, he hugged her back tightly like she will disappear if he left.

" I don't know what you are talking about but nothing is your fault "minyoung said because he didn't know any of her reasons where she can do thing like suicide.. she was always a strong will lady to him whome he can look up .

Minji cried and told him everything including her brother's blackmail and her being pregnant .. she need to let out everything from her heart. Minyoung listen calmly but inside storm was going in his heart, he don't want to believe this cruel reality.

At the time she finished her speech , minyoung is silent and calm too calm to true" It's not big deal , we'll overcome together just never do anything like this again" he said with smile , a sad one. He thought she needed time but he never thought that she can have someone else whome she loved.. now it's proved no one can love him.. he alone again.

"yell at me , slap me .. don't be like this. I'm not a good wife and not even a good mom.. I'm just a failure.. you are too good . You are an angel . I'm sorry minyoung I didn't want to hurt you, I'm sorry , you shouldn't have loved someone like me, I'm sorry" she said holding him close to her, he break down in front of her and hold her close to him while thinking she is not his.. she is someone else's.

"You are keeping the baby" he said touching her belly softly, minji shake her head because she don't want it " for me " he added catching her off gaurd.. his eyes are determined like he always wanted this.

"Everything will be fine , wait a little .. you both can leave this country with namjoon and baby after giving birth, I'll manage everything here . You can tell truth to Daewoo and can live together happily with him .. I'll file the divorce , don't worry " Minyoung said softly creasing her back but only he know how hard those words felt to his heart... but he is not selfish he can let her go.. she should be happy with him or without him.