illegitimate child?

Nothing is legal,
Even breathing at sometimes seems
Crime.

"Do vote and comment please "

----------
Author pov

"What?" Y/n yelled making namjoon flinch a little, " I mean how?" She asked again this time less loud.

"I know , you have alot of questions running in your mind but I'm not the right person to tell you everything, come on let's get you meet him" namjoon exclaimed , y/n look at him unsure and asked " who?".

Namjoon smiled and said" our dad", y/n stare at him in dumbfolded " you mean my dad?" she asked again.

" Not Mr Mun, our dad Kim Daewoo " namjoon said again, making y/n's heart fear the worst.

"If this is some kind of joke than please stop cause it's not funny " y/n warned namjoon with stern voice giving him chills, indeed she is his sister " it's not, I promise just once meet him" he said.

Namjoon hold her hand and start dragging her toward his car, she let him cause she also want to know the truth. They sat on the car as namjoon's driver start the car.

"What's that?" Namjoon's curiosity is killing him so he asked what is holding securely.

" Read it " with that she gave handle him the file , he look at her unsure if he heard right but nevertheless opened the file and read it.

"How did you get this ?" Namjoon asked reading file curiously. " None of your business" she replied hesitantly which catches namjoon's attention.

" if you already knew , you are not biological daughter of Mr mun then why didn't you question anything? " He asked eyeing her , he read the file which contains all the information about y/n not being mun , it have both y/n and Mr mun Dna reports which didn't match at all , it also contains y/n's original birth certificate which have Kim Daewoo written as father.

" I'm not obligated to answer your any questions until I get mine " y/n simply said , she is not fool . She didn't believed namjoon but when he said Daewoo name , she relate it with file and give it a try.

She is confused, her sense are not working and she don't know what the hell is happening but one thing is clear there is many secrets which are hiden from her.

Namjoon smiled seeing her so close to him, she grown up well . Mr mun take good care of her but he smile didn't last long as he remembered what he actually did, he clenched his jaw remembering the day.. namjoon never forget the day.

They enter the mansion , namjoon offer his hand to y/n but she just eye it dangerously making namjoon's arms fall on side with dissopointment .

He start walking with a curious y/n following him, who want answers , alot of them .

"Yong master, it's been a week" a servant reach namjoon with a big smile on his face " Dad is inside right? " Namjoon asked ignoring his curious gaze toward y/n, he nodded his head and escort them to Daewoo's room.

"Dad" namjoon yell and knock at door twice, door opened within few seconds and there standing a man in his mid 50 with a big smile on his face" Joon" he said

Y/n scanned his face , he have dimple just like namjoon and her. His skin tone matching y/n's. Y/n's face have very similarities with this man in front of her, she can see all of this still refused to believe that's this man can be her father.