How it was started!!

Love, only 4 words
But get power to mend
And destroy
Someone's whole life.

"Do vote and comment please "

--------
Author pov

Y/n look at jungkook who is still shock listening to her confession of dating a girl " I get it, it was sudden but can you atleast preten not to be this shock" she asked jungkook who look at her with undefined emotions

"I'm trying to gasp the information you just blunt " he said with a shurg and ask her to continue.

"So I remember Ken's name from the time when I started remembering my own" she started..

-------

5 year old y/n is sitting with her crown of second place in fancy dress competition cause first place is given to someone else.

She is pissed right now and thinking why she didn't get first position, she is Looking princess just like her dada said? So why not they gave her first place crown?

A small girl with first place crown in her hands came and sit beside y/n extending her prize toward suckling girl.

" you can take it , it'll look more beautiful on you" the little girl said to y/n and try to remove her second place crown and replaced by her first place crown.

Y/n smile when she get what she wanted and said " thank you , I'm looking princess right?" She asked to new girl who look as happy as y/n.

"I'm Lee Ken " girl said to y/n who is busy spinning round happily.

"I'm mun y/n" she said excitedly to Ken.

"I'm min yoongi and you can have this too" I boy said and placed his crown on y/n hand.

Y/n look at him and then at crown . She thinks this is wear by boy only so she returned and said " I don't want yours"

"Like I care" yoongi said with shurg and snatch his crown back.

"I didn't even asked you , annoying boy" y/n said to yoongi who look offend.

"What did you just call me?" he asked and step ahead ready to fight y/n who look ready too.

"Calm down you both or teacher will inform our parents " the only sane child Ken said to two bratty children.

"Friends? " Ken asked y/n and then Look at yoongi.

"Friends " y/n said looking at yoongi.

"Friends " yoongi mumbled like he is being forced but y/n look at him narrow her eyes and said " annoying boy"

--------

7 year later
12 years old y/n and Ken.

"Y/n came out please or I'll be peeing in my pant" Ken said banging on bathroom door harshly to wake up sleeping y/n who usually sleep in bathroom while getting ready to school.

"You can go now" y/n said opening the door after 10 minutes with yawn, Ken run past her toward washroom making y/n laugh a little.