I do

Even the strongest feeling expire
When ignore or taken for granted

"Do vote and comment please "

--------
Author pov

Minji is standing is front of her parents telling them everything except the part of her being pregnant... why ? Because she know if she did they are going to skin her alive.

They listened her carefully that she wanted to get married to an orphan, a low class man who don't have a family neither he is wealthy enough to provide her daily necessities... their daughter have grown up in castle.., how can she marry such a man?

" Minji, you are too young for even thinking about marriage dear... you are just 20 little women , what happened with your dream? " her mother said worried about her daughter. Minji clenched her fist tightly because she know they are trying to manipulate her.

" Minji, I never stopped you from doing anything... you can do whatever you want but marrying someone , it's not going to happen, you are too young and very immature for marriage , what was his name again? " her dad asked

" Daewoo " Minji replied, she listened her parents carefully, she didn't get any of these things in her mind.. she just know those who against her are her enemies.

"Yes Daewoo, I know he is another of your toy and you are going to bored within sometimes so just get over your obsession as fast as possible and stop talking about being in love, dear we, me and your mother both have went through these stage so try to understand we are your family we want good for you .. think again" he try to make her understand but she shook her head.

"Dad but I really love him and he is not one of my toy , I stopped doing that long time ago ... I want to marry him for real dad please you try to understand, okay just meet him once again.. you'll get know how much we love eachother" she requested , maybe her luck work and they approve.

" Do I really have to repeat myself? Or you want to have a talk with your oppa?" Mr park asked slightly raising his voice , Minji gulp ... tear beams in her eyes , she know her brother is most cruel man alive , this is her luck that he is abroad and now she can't do anything.. she don't want to talk to her oppa ,if he get to know about her pregnancy he will kill Daewoo at that instant.

" No dad" she said and walked away with tears in her eyes , she know she have to abort the baby, she touched her belly and cried harder " I'm sorry " she mumbled she can't keep the baby so she is going to talk to Daewoo and try to make him understand the situation. She know he will never leave her side.

-----

What she predicted, actual opposite happened. They fight , it was a very big fight! Minji feel like this is end of their relationship and Daewoo will leave her, they both didn't talk to each other for 2 weeks.

But everything turn out more mess when they get to know she can't abort the child because Minji life's can be risked. If they try to abort then she can't get pregnant again .. her condition is not normal like other women.

This is the point where there relationship starts to get downhill.. Daewoo know Minji's parent will never accept him and he know Minji can't do anything but he also have fantasy of being a family man, he want to marry her,make his own family which is not possible..

It's only possible when minji can run away with him but she refused she don't want to put his father reputation at stake .. she is not going to run away with him and this is very much unacceptable by Daewoo.