cher bellucci

• —————— ᯽—————— •

chapter four: cher bellucci

{a/n: be sure to read the authors note at the and of this chapter

warning: this new character is super creepy, so be prepared lmao

enjoy! }

• —————— ᯽—————— •

    IT'S LIKE EVERYTHING in his brain turns off the second his skates hit the ice, his thoughts only consuming hockey.

Adam's frame of mind switches anytime he's related to the sport. He gets all jittery and exhilarated just thinking about the next moment he's going to play again, even if he's already on the ice.

He's learned that any time he plays hockey, confidence grows within him. It's like he turns into a whole new person; someone who knows what their worth is.

Furthermore, he's able to unleash all of his frustrations onto a simple rubber puck. Adam has learned to love the echo of the biscuit when it ricochets from his blade, and the warm feeling his body swells up in once it enters the net.

He knew this place was his only chance at becoming something big. He knew he had a long road of hard work ahead of him, and he had to give it his all.

"Division 2, please enter the rink now." The feminine voice blasted over the ice arena's intercom. All players filed into the arena upon hearing their respective group, which included Banks, Gaffney, and Germaine.

While making their way to the rink, one of the academy's coaches strode ahead of them. He began to explain that the first fifteen minutes was for evaluation, and that they were free to practice on any skills they would like for that time.

Grins stretched across all three blondes faces. They broke through the flock of hockey players as cautiously as they could, eager to be the firsts on the ice without hurting anyone.

Julie made a break towards the farther goal crease, only to be met up by another goalie.

He looked at her for a moment, his face softening once he saw that she was a girl. He let away from the net, motioning his glove towards the crease. "Ladies first,"

The blonde scoffed. "Say that again and I'll shove my stick up your ass." But took up on his offer and settled herself in the goal anyways.

The boy awkwardly skated away as Adam and Guy came up beside him. They looked at the goalie, then Julie.

Guy chuckled, immediately knowing what type of thing happened. "Ha, nice."

An unamused brow rose up from Adam. He shook his head, though a small smile played on his lips. "Just be careful what you're saying around here, Jules. Let's try not to make bad impressions already."

"Oh, whatever." The girl retorted.

"Hey, Banksy-boy has got a point here." Guy chirped in, slugging a padded arm around Adam's shoulders. "I would hate to relive freshman year again."