research paper

• —————— ᯽—————— •

chapter twenty-eight: research paper

{ a/n:

i've been so busy lately. thank you all for being patient until i updated!

commenting and voting are greatly appreciated!

enjoy!}

• —————— ᯽—————— •

    IT'S BEEN THREE DAYS since that afternoon in the locker room and Vera was still squealing into her pillow at nights while reminiscing the moment. The way he touched her, how he treated her, how dreamy he was... And embarrassing as it was to admit, he even haunted her dreams with the feeling of his delicious kisses on her body.

From what she saw, not to mention experienced— this whole boy was perfection.

Every single inch of him.

Of course, it didn't take Julie Gaffney long until she was able to crack her open. The flushed face divulged Vera's little meeting with Banksy almost immediately, hinting what might've been.

Eager to know the deepest, darkest things about her one of her best friends, she pushed the brunette spill absolutely everything. It was a little intimidating at first with the way Julie was gawking at her, but she soon got comfortable and poured out her heart; beginning to end, sometimes pausing to recollect herself.

Meanwhile, Julie sat perched attentively on her bed. She's finds herself with a gaped mouth at some parts, not caring about the over-dramaticized gasps falling from her lips every few seconds.

'And to think, he looks like such sweet boy.'

When Vera got to the moment of him basically kneeling in front of her, Julie was practically drooling. The thought of a needy, desperate boy on his knees in front of her; ultimately worshipping her made the blonde fall delirious. (Time make some new arrangements with Dean.)

It was now Thursday morning, almost fifty-six hours since spilling all the details. The gym was oddly quiet as it's normally pretty busy during the early day, but not in this case. Vera was stretched out on a mat doing pilates. Her roommate was on a treadmill machine beside her, keeping a steady pace as she held a conversation with the brunette.

"So, what do you guys think you're going to do now?" Julie asked.

A small sigh fell from Vera's lips as she kneeled down from her core plank. "No clue."

"No clue? Yeah, sure." The blonde mimicked. "C'mon, you at least have an idea, right? It's already been a few days. You should know what you want."

"It's not that easy."

"Sure it is!" A voice behind them spoke, startling the two girls.

There, standing over them, was JJ Calvert in grey sweatpants and a navy Pearl Jam muscle tank. A cheeky grin was pulled up on his lips as he stared at Vera, oblivious to the fact that he's only met her once.

She honestly had no clue who he was.

Julie turned the treadmill down a few levels. Her eyebrows pinched together as she asked, "Have you been listening this whole time?"