caught

• —————— ᯽—————— •

chapter twenty-two: caught
{a/n:

just a note, the last two chapters (and this one) happened in the span of a day. i'm just saying this so no one gets confused lol

enjoy!}

⚠︎ tw: cher bellucci ⚠︎
(slander her as much as you want in the comments <33333)

• —————— ᯽—————— •

     IT WAS A QUATER TO FOUR o'clock when Cher was hanging around in her fathers office. She was slumped over his chair, legs resting on top one of the arms. A vanilla protein shake was clutched in a hand, and she took small sips out of it while scrolling on her father's desktop.

It was something she did every once in awhile.

Looking through some of the students records. Glancing at the upcoming schedules and teams. Spying through the surveillance cameras. Sometimes moving players around to divisions where she though they belonged...

It was evil, she knew that, but she couldn't help but long for the thrill it gave her; knowing she was doing things that could get her in big trouble.

And usually, she always got away with it.

The corners of her lips were stretched out into a menacing grin as she watched through a security camera in one of the common rooms. A horrendous scene played out on the computer screen; a group of older students tormenting a smaller teenager, presumably a sophomore in high school.

Cher cackled wickedly— like the witch that she is.

The whole scene was comical for her. Of course she knew this wasn't just coming from a television show, and that this was happening in real time— maybe even yards away from her.

But she disregarded it for her own entertainment.

After a couple more seconds, the girl decided she was bored. The kid looked so beaten up that it started to even make her feel bad.

So, Cher kicked her legs off the arm off her father's chair, and straightened out her posture.

As she started flipping through several other channels on the security cameras, she tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear, and began gnawing on her lower lip.

It took mere seconds until she landed on an amusing sight.

Cher's mischievous grin only widened as the video on the screen began clearing up. She was about to get some people in trouble.

There were a lot of rules you needed to strictly follow if you wanted to attended Westbrook Academy-- one of them being; not allowed to display any public affection in the main buildings.

That stuff was saved for downtime in the dorm rooms.

Once Cher is able to succeed in uncovering the couple locking-lips on the couch in the recreational room, it's game over.

But it didn't look like that was going to be the case for today.

The blonde's mouth fell agape as she recognized Adam Banks over the footage, who was now slipping out of hit shirt. That girl Vera was underneath him.