'just a nice thing'

• —————— ᯽—————— •

chapter eleven: 'just a nice thing'

{a/n:
i'm back and ready to continue
updating this book regularly! i've been so busy lately i'm surprised i'm still functioning lmao. anyways, more stuff is starting to grow between them and i'm actually so excited.

also lowkey wish i could've written this better but i needed to get smth out fast lol. i'll probably go in and edit this later.

i hope you guys enjoy!! }

• —————— ᯽—————— •

  IT WAS THE FOLLOWING MORNING and Adam woke up with a raging headache. It reminded him of why he always volunteered to be the DD for the Ducks when they go out to parties.

He never drinks. But yesterday, he decided to treat himself.

With all the shit that's been going on with his dad, his skates, Cher, and pressure from his new coach, he needed to get away.

Even if it was only for a second.

"I'm never having more than two beers ever again." Then boy groaned, pressing his palms against his forehead. He hoped to find a sense of relief from the pressure, because normally that worked when he was sick.

But he learned it doesn't for a hangover.

"I would say the same thing but that's unrealistic." Guy sighed, slowly lifting his slumped body from the mattress.

He was just as miserable.

Adam was already sitting up. His bare chest barley covered by a fleece blanket, his hair sticking out from all over the place and cheeks were bright pink. He chuckled lightly at his friend's attempt to lighten up, but it only caused more stress to his headache.

"Ah shit," he breathed, reaching over for his water bottle. He took a few small sips before placing it back. A sigh full of content escaped his lips as he fell back onto his bed.

"I don't want to do anything today." The blonde sighed, wrapping an arm around his pillow and cuddling deeper into it.

Guy chuckled. "That's something I can agree on."

There was a quiet moment then. Niether of the boys spoke, fearing it would make themselves feel worse.

After a minute, the door opened slowly; the person on the other side being cautious to not disturb his roommates.

Pierce crept over to the nightstand the two blondes shared, placing a bottle of aspirin, saltine crackers, and some juice pouches down. His eyes darted between them, a grin stretching on his lips once realizing they were awake.

"You two seemed to have a lot of fun last night." He quipped.

Guy groaned. "Shut up." He took a small throw blanket and wrapped it over his head. "I don't wanna talk about it."

Adam had already helped himself to a few crackers. He smiled, enjoying the relief that had suddenly washed over him. His eyes flashed towards Pierce. "Did you?"