halloween

• —————— ᯽—————— •

chapter thirty-one: halloween

{a/n:

beware.

hope you all enjoy!! commenting and voting are greatly appreciated}

• —————— ᯽—————— •

   FOUR DAYS LATER, Vera finds herself standing infront of a full length body mirror with a face of dark makeup, a fresh blowout, and wearing the sexy vampire costume. Her features were curled into an expression only herself could read; appalled.

When Julie first held the outfit up that evening, it looked way less revealing. But with it now on, she felt like she had to be careful or some things would fall out.

"Oh my God." Julie practically squealed as she walked out of the bathroom. She was in a very similar looking costume, except it was a pirate. "Vera, you look... can I fuck you?"

Vera spit out a chuckle and turned away from the mirror. The compliments were nice, but it didn't hide how self-conscious she suddenly felt.

"Like, screw the party, lemme take you right here." Julie giggled. She grasped onto Vera's hand and spun her around.

The brunette almost tripped over her heels. "I think someone broke into the booze a little too early."

"It was only a shot." Julie grinned.

Vera rose her brows.

"Okay, maybe two. But it hasn't even kicked in yet!" The blonde had broke away and was walking over to her desk. She picked up both of their handbags and strided back towards the door. "Now, we need to get our asses moving. We're basically already late!"

The brunette caught up with her and they left the room. "It doesn't start for another hour." She said. "We've got plenty of time."

Julie shook her head with sigh. She changed the subject. "So, do you think Adam will be able to keep it in his pants for the majority of the party? Or-"

"Julie!"

They arrived at the party almost a half an hour later, and the second Vera got out of the car, she wanted to get back in. Though, she wasn't able to as Julie hooked her arm around her shoulders and began leading her towards the door.

Cher's party was everything people were living it up to be. Almost every student was there, and Cher's parents were nowhere in sight. All sorts of halloween decorations lined the halls, and the speakers were vibrating, the music was blaring. Girls in skimpy costumes were dancing in the kitchen.

There was already a keg stand competition out in the living room, and Vera couldn't help but chuckle at a boy's attempt. He was wearing a 'Batman' costume.

"Poor boy has zero upper body strength." Julie giggled. She already had a wine cooler in her hand. "Someone get him a gym membership."

"Robin would be disappointed." Vera snickered, then reached for her own drink out of a big blue cooler.

Then Julie spotted a few of her teammates walking in and she put her finger on her lips and grabbed Vera's hand. They walked over to them and Julie engulfed Connie into a hug. "Ms. Moreau!"