puck bunny

• —————— ᯽—————— •

chapter fifteen: puck bunny

{a/n:

i think i hate this.

also new characters ;) ik it was kinda sudden and fast, but i just recently got an idea of something i wanna use them for. be ready

enjoy!}

• —————— ᯽—————— •

"DO YOU GUYS THINK WATER IS WET?" Everyone at the table turned their heads towards JJ Calvert, who had a genuine confused expression on his face. "Like- think about it for a sec. If we touch it, we'll get wet."

A girl with red hair was next to him. She let out a sound that sounded between a laugh and a snort.

"Touch it and get wet."

"I'm being serious, Reina!" The boy snapped. He waited a second before dramatically resuming. "I mean, obviously we'll get wet. But if you're just staring at it-"

"JJ where are you going with this?" Julie questioned, her voice muted from the bite of a ham sandwich she had just taken.

It had been almost three weeks since the Ducks first started at Westbrook Academy, and thirteen days since Adam told Vera that he liked her, and her telling him that they should wait.

Adam didn't want to wait, but knowing that she felt the same way gave him motivation to just calm himself down. Since then, he's finally had enough strength to push her away from his mind,
even if it was just for a couple hours a day.

Before, the poor boy was so whipped that just thinking about her made him fall into a deep flustered state, and he couldn't accomplish anything. Now, he was able to finally focus on his training and schoolwork without the thought of her distracting him.

Though when he's alone or not doing anything important, like right now, he'll switch his whole mind to just- her.

The Ducks, Pierce, and three other students where seated at their usual table in the academy's dining hall.

"I'm just wondering. I've asked this question like a gazillion times and it's never been answered." JJ replied sighing.

A brunette boy beside him reached for his metal water bottle, that may or may not had been filled with a liquor of some sort. "Wet is a description of our experience with water. Until anything comes in contact with it, it's just a liquid."

JJ blankly stared at the boy for a long second. Then, "So what's the fucking answer!?"

"Powell is saying it's not wet, dumbass." Reina chuckled.

Guy was the one who first met JJ and Reina.

There was one morning where he wanted a smoothie for breakfast. When he arrived at the cafe, he noticed a girl was working, but there was a blonde boy screwing around with the machines behind her.

Guy knew there was only ever one person allowed to work in the mornings due to how low the breakfast rush usually was on the weekdays.