"He's got ass tho"

(A/N: hi I'm the author 😍🤌 this book has a shit ton of smut in it so if u don't like that....byeee. It's a slow burning romance and let's pray there'll be a lot of character development. I have a lot of school work but I'll try to put out a new chapter every 1 to 3 days . Just saying the first few chapters are absolute dogshit, but I promise my writing gets way better 😭)

"Bye honey love you! Stay safe."

"Love you too mom!"

————————————————————————————

I drive up to the gate and roll down the window.

"Hi y/n how are you"

"I'm great, can't wait for the next mission"

"Glad to hear it"

There's a smell of gunpowder in the air and the clouds are covering the sun, what a perfect day to start training! Kidding, it's always cold here and the food is shit. I get out of my car and walk to the changing rooms, I gear up and walk out fully kitted.

I spot soap who's walking to the training field and I catch up to him,

"I'm looking forward to my next mission, I haven't been on one for ages"

"Same here lass it's been a while"

... 

"You're late!"

"Sorry lieutenant, it won't happen again"

After training we stroll towards the showers, i hear the other girls drooling over some guy called "Ghost", stupid name. The worst thing about the shower rooms is there's nothing separating the men and women so everyone has to see each other naked. There's also no doors on the shower cubicles cuz the military doesn't believe in dignity. I walk over to a shower and start peeling of my dirty and sweaty clothes. I turn the handle and let the hot water flow through my hair. I make sure to scrub everywhere to get the grime off me... when I'm done I wipe my eyes to grab the towel hanging over the separator and notice someone's staring at me from across the room, he's a huge, muscular man wearing a skull mask...in a fucking shower, who does he think he is?The water makes his body shine like a shiny marble countertop, fuck he's kinda hot. His dark brown eyes are staring daggers at me...well my boo-...good lord above, his dick is humongous, it's about 8 or 9 inches and it's staring right at me.

I quickly wrap myself in a towel and walk to the changing rooms to get dressed, don't want any other men...or dicks staring at me.

——————————————————————

The next day at training, Soap is sick so I have to go in a different group of 3 for the training and Nova, the other person in my group has to join someone else's too, I get put with the stupid skull mask guy and a girl called Cleo, she is super talkative and it's annoying, but she isn't talking to me, she's talking to skull guy. He doesn't respond to her at all, he just stares ahead and continues with his task.

"Ok your group is assigned to the mud crawling activity

"Yes sir" we all say

As we're walking over to the mud pit with the net over it, Cleo gives up on trying to talk to skull mask and starts annoying me,

"Ugh I hate this activity, it's so messy"

"Same"

"Don't you think Ghost is so hot?"

"I don't know, I haven't met him yet"

"What, Ghost? that's him" she points at Ghost who is walking  ahead of us.

"Oh that's Ghost? Yea he's alright I guess"

"I'm going to try talk to him again"

"Bye"

We reach the mud pit and we start to crawl through it, I feel the mud seeping through my uniform and my gun holster is digging into my hip. When I reach the end, ghost has got up the mud slope and is walking past me, he's covered in mud but he still looks like a fucking god. I put my hand out to ask for help to get up but he side eyes me and walks over to catch Cleo's hand and pull her up. Dick head. I pull myself up and start walking behind them. 

———————————————

One month later, Cleo runs up to me and tells me

"Omg y/n guess what"

"What"

"I think Ghost has a crush on me!"

"What"

"Yeah! He looked at me while I was getting changed earlier"

"That doesn't mean he likes you though"

"I think it does"

 I've been showering directly across from him the last month to make sure he sees me strip, and he watches, I don't find it creepy... I like it. It's like he's fucking me with his eyes.

She walks off with a fucking skip in her step. Gosh she's so annoying.

I have to be fair to her though, He's got ass tho

—————————————————

After another 2 months of more hard training, shepherd announces that we have a mission to kill a terrorist called Hassan.

"Ghost, Soap, price and Y/n, you will all be meeting Gaz and Alejandro In Mexico to try take Hassan down."

You see Ghost nodding at soap. They have a bromance going on.