"Never Bring A Knife To A Gun Fight"

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

I crack open my eyes and get immediately blinded by the light.

"GET UP AND GET READY NOW"

Only Shepherd would be in here at 6am.

"Yes sir" we all say in union

________________________________

"Y/n on your left"

"Copy that"

I turn and shoot one of Hassans men that was running towards me with a knife.

Never bring a knife to a gun fight

I'm currently hiding behind a wall outside the building we think Hassan is in and I'm keeping watch for Soap,  Alejandro and Ghost who have gone inside to try kill him.

I peek around the wall and aim my sniper in the window and shoot down two other people that are guarding the building. We think that Hassan has been hiding in there for the last few weeks when we finally got a tip off from someone working near there.

"Second floor clear"

...

"Hello? Ghost? Second floor is clear"

...

"Yes sorry y/n we need you in here, there's a lot of them"

"But who will keep watch?"

"Gaz will, come quick"

"Ok"

I sneak forward and roll down the small hill before the tall building, I'm guessing it's about 10 stories high. I hear voices and jump behind two bins before anyone can see me.

"We need to get him out of here, someone has tipped Ghost off that he's here"

"I've already organised a helicopter to pick us all up in about 20 minutes, there's no big rush"

They obviously don't know that we are already in the building, funny how they didn't hear the gunshots yet, it must be a way bigger building from what I imagined.

"Alright I'm going to go-"

A loud alarm starts to ring inside and I jump, making myself bang my head on the underneath of the windowsill.

"Shit they must be here already"

I hear the fast crunching of boots on gravel and I leap out from behind the bins and I point my rifle at the two people, one of them is a short man with a buzz cut and the other is a very tall woman with her ginger hair tied in an army bun.

"Don't fucking move"

They are both frozen with their hands by their heads. They aren't carrying any guns on them so that's good.

"Where is Hassan"

"I- I don't know" 

"Tell me now or I'll shoot your little friend here"

"Ok ok! I'll tell you, he's on the 10th floor waiting for his helicopter.

I shoot them both and run in the door

"Y/n where the fuck are you"

"I'm sorry I got caught, I'm on my way now, where are you"

"Third floor, we're hiding in a storage room, someone saw us and set off the alarm, we don't know how many soldiers are outside the door"