Clues

"Go" whispers Price,

I bang the door open and scan my gun around, the rest of them following behind me. The place is huge and dark. Dust lays a thick coat on everything, I can't imagine how bad the workers lungs were from working here years ago. I scrunch my face up at the fact...no one is here. It's completely empty.

"Huh" mumbles Price, lowering his gun.

"I knew Gabriella was lying" I say, my voice bouncing off the metal walls.

"Hold on" says Soap. He walks over to an old conveyer belt in front of us.

"It's a phone" he says holding it up for us to see.

What's different about it is that it has no dust covering it. It must've been forgotten by one of Hassan's men.

"Here, let me look at it" says Price, holding his hand out.

I walk over to the conveyer belt the phone was on and I see marks in the dust, like someone's hand disturbed it. There's dust under where the phone was so that also shows that it's just been put there.

"Ah there's no password" he says pressing on the screen.

I walk back to the rest of them and see Price scrolling through the contacts on the phone.

"Try the texts" I say

"Good idea"

He opens the message from someone called Yazdan,

The last message is from the owner of the phone

"Anyone know Persian?" He says

"Just translate it" says Alejandro

"Another good idea...now how do I do that" he says, holding the phone away from his face to read it.

"I'll do it"

He passes the phone to Alejandro and he starts tapping on the screen

"It says we are going to S'Espardell"

"Where's that" I say

"It's a tiny island off Isba"

"And where is Isba"

"It's an island off Spain"

"Ok so we go there now?" says Rodolfo

"Yes but I'm wondering why they're going there in the first place, hardly anyone lives there" says Price

"Probably to hide from us" I say

"Alright, Rodolfo could you ask if we could borrow your friends boat again?"

"Yes, sure" he says, taking out his phone

We walk back outside and I see Simon take his eye off his gun, him and König Stand up and meet us down by the car.

"What happened?" Says Simon

"There's no one in there" I say

"What?" He raises an eyebrow

"Yeah, but we found a phone" I say, nodding to the phone in Prices hand.

"Let me see" he says to Price

"It's all in Persian, but it says they are going to S'Espardell"

"Right"

"Get in" says Price as he unlocks the car

(A/n) sorry for the short chapter again, I had to go somewhere all day today so I'm pretty tired 😭, something big's gonna happen in the next chapter so be ready😧)