"I Think I've Caught Feelings For Her"

"Is it me or does Ghost seem extra cranky today?"

"Yea I've noticed that, he's probably just hungover"

"He did my hair again"

"He's an odd man but a caring and sweet one too"

"Yes but I still don't know why he's been ignoring me all day"

"Me neither" price shrugs "But I'm just an old man, go ask Soap about it"

"But he'll tell Ghost everything, they are best friends after all"

"Look y/n, we can all tell you have some kind of... 'situationship' with Ghost and-"

"No I do not!" I don't even know why I'm denying it at this point

"Ok ok fine, whatever you say but you can't let it interfere with the mission ok? We can't loose Hassan because of some drama"

"Ok sir"

I decide that I'm actually going to take Price's advice and go talk to Soap about him, I enter his room and he's sitting on his bed while on his phone, there's weird noises coming out of it as is walk over behind him to see what he's doing, of course, he's playing candy crush. And he's on level 269?! He must be playing this for a long time.

"Impressive" I say as I stand beside him

"I know right lass? I've been playing a while"

"Hm, you can tell" I say as I cross my arms. "I was wondering if you could tell me about Ghost"

"What about him?" 

"About why he's so mean to me one day, but then he braids my hair on another."

He puts his phone on the bed and turns to me 

"I never knew he could braid that well"

"Same"

"We'll...he had a pretty rough childhood, so that'd take a toll on a small child and I guess he brought That with him into his adulthood, his brother bullied him for years and his Father abused his whole family"

"I...oh...wow, I never knew he'd gone through that much"

"There's more, but it's not my place to tell you, you should talk to him"

"I don't know if it's the right time, I think he's mad at me"

"Why?"

"I don't know, I think it's because I made us fail the mission" I look down at my hands

"Oh not at all lass, it wasn't your fault, you never knew the guy was there"

"I know but I still think that's the reason he's mad at me"

"I'll have an ol' chat with him and see why he's bein' like this eh?"

"Thanks Soap"

"Not a bother"

He stands up and we walk out of the room. I decide I don't want to be here for when he talks to Ghost, I feel it would be awkward if I see him too soon after. I go for a walk down the road again.

Soap's POV:

I knock on Ghost and y/n's door and There's no reply

"Hello?"

No answer

I slowly open the door and peek inside, Ghost has his back turned to me and he's listening to music through some headphones, nodding his head with the rythm. He sits on y/n's bed and he takes a photo frame that's on her bedside table and examines it. It must be her family.