"Fantasma"

I see Everyone walk out of the warehouse and start running up to me.

"Y/n what that fuck happened" Says soap

"Uhm... oh...yeah"

"What?" Soap and Gaz look at eachother with a 'what the fuck' face

I realise how dizzy I've become, my head spins and my hands start shaking. I Brace myself on a tree with my hand and I feel myself start to fall forward, that's when someone catches me. I look up and see Ghost looking down at me with concerned eyes. He lays me on the ground as everyone comes closer,

"Are you alright" he says softly

I mumble something in response as I feel my vision go blurry, Ghost looks around and stands up from beside me, walking over to where Hassans man is, he picks up something orange and pencil-like out of his hand and examines it

"Anaesthesia pen" he says "Holy shit she's overdosing"

He hurries over to me just as I fully black out.

Alejandro's POV

The poor muchacha has gone completely limp, I watch helplessly as Ghost and Soap lift her up and start walking back to the helicopter

"Shepherd we need medical assistance asap, y/n overdosed with anaesthesia, someone spiked her with a pen"

"Rodger that lieutenant, sending a chopper right now"

I can tell Ghost is extremely worried about her, I can tell from miles away that the two pájaros del amor could have something but they are both too scared to admit to eachother. Although I can tell y/n likes him more, he does have some feelings for her. She still needs to earn his trust if something is going to happen between them, and that's going to be a hard thing to do.

The helicopter finally arrives after what felt like hours but was only 10 mintutes, we sat in silence until then. I see 5 medics spill out of the door and they rush over to where y/n is laying, the whole time Ghost kneeles beside her, looking down every now and then to see if she magically wakes up. They lift her onto a stretcher into the helicopter and we all follow behind her.

"You alright Fantasma?"

"Yes?"

He says it like a question, as if I shouldn't be worrying about him, but I we can clearly see his knee bouncing up and down while he stares through the wall.

"Don't worry about her hermosa, she will be just fine"

He nods slightly and he continues to stare at the wall with his leg bouncing at a faster pace. He then stands up and walks over to where y/n is on the stretcher and asks the medic continuous questions about whether or not she will be ok.

I do worry a lot for y/n but Ghosts different, he's feeling something deeper than worry, he and we all know that there's a slim chance y/n will get out of this unharmed, it's most likely she'll have to stay at the house for a while and I know she wont be pleased with that because she is always wanting to do things, she's incapable of sitting down and relaxing. The poor mujer.

"I'm still confused because where the fuck could that guy got an Anaesthesia pen with that amount in it" questions Gaz

"It's probably an epi-pen with the liquids switched out for the anaesthesia" I say

"Probably"

We all sit in silence while Ghost sits further away from us in his own little world.

We arrive back at the house and the medics bring y/n inside, Mary and James come rushing over the second we get in the door

"An cailín Bocht!" Mary says * The poor girl

"We don't know how long she will be out for as we don't know the dosage gone into her but-"

"I do" says Ghost, he hands the medic the pen which has the measurement on the back. She reads it and says

"Jesus Christ, she'll be out for at least a day, keep a very close eye on her vitals and keep her calm when she wakes up as she will experience extreme hallucinations and nausea, keep her warm at all times because an anaesthesia overdose can cause hypothermia"

I feel so bad for her, she's in for a rough two days, it's good she'll have time to recover as we never found Hassan as he got away while we weren't looking and we'll be waiting for a few days before going to the next location.

(A/n) sorry for the really short chapter, I'm a bit tired cuz yk happy new year and shit 💃