"Kids These Days"

I stand up off the chair and make my way back through Soaps room, there's random clothes thrown everywhere, on the end of the bed, on the chair, falling out of the drawers, and we've only been here a few days.

"Woah Soap your room is an absolute bomb" mumbles Simon as he steps over a pair of (hopefully clean) underwear.

"Ah it's a wee bit of a pigsty" he says rubbing the back of his neck

"Oh Jesus Christ Soap there's a woman living in this house" says Simon kicking something white and hard under the bed.

"What the fuck Soap" I say making a disgusted face

"I'm very sorry I thought I washed that" he says his face turning red from embarrassment 

Me, Simon and König say goodnight to him and we go back to our rooms, I follow Simon back into his and I sit on his bed.

"Oh god I'm going to have nightmares from that now" I say massaging my eyes

"So that's what that noise was yesterday" He mumbles as he sits beside me

"Ew!"

He lets out a low chuckle as he flops back onto the bed spreading his arms across it. I smile at him and I see his eyes go down to my arms.

"Oh" I whisper looking down, Soap and König definitely saw them.

"Shit" I say, panic rising inside of me.

"Hey hey it's ok what's wrong abeille?" He says sitting up and looking at me with concern in his eyes,

"I didn't want them to see" I say looking into his eyes with worry

"I'm sure they didn't notice" 

"No, no they definitely did how could you not" I whine

"Come here it's ok" he says putting his arms out. I lean my head into the crook of his neck as I wrap my arms around his torso,

"Look, even if they did see, I'm sure they understand" he whispers into my ear

I nod my head taking a deep breath

"Yeah" I say reassuring myself 

He lets go of the hug, holding my face between his two hands

"Yeah?" He says quietly

"Mhm" I nod 

"Good" he mumbles, leaning in for a kiss.

"We should go to bed now, it's five am" he laughs slightly

"We're all gonna be so tired tomorrow" I say

"Not Gaz and Alejandro, they both always need their beauty sleep" 

I laugh as we slide under the covers. He lays his arm out over my pillow and I put my head on his shoulder, I wiggle in closer to him trying to get warm and he rests his hand on my shoulder. He puts his other hand on his stomach as I look up at him. His eyes are closed and I can see his mouth is slightly agape through his mask, small breaths coming out of it every few seconds making it puff out slightly. I feel his chest rise and fall. I can still see his jawline through his mask,     I've never seen a man with a sharper jawline. I look down and see a bump in the blanket where his feet are. I close my eyes and I feel sleep take me away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prices POV:

I wake up bright and early at 7am. I put on my slippers that are beside my bed, they are navy blue with a plaid pattern on them, my favourite, I've had these for years and they haven't made me fall down the stairs like my other ones, I had a bad back for weeks after. I sigh at the memory as I open my door. I head downstairs to the kitchen and I take some cereal and milk out of the fridge.

I decide that I'm going to take the team out to train today. As I sit down at the table, I think of things we need to do, we need to work on reacting faster and paying more attention to things, that's mainly focused on Ghost and Y/n... I have no idea what they were doing up on that mountain but it certainly wasn't keeping watch.

When I'm finished, I put my bowl and spoon in the sink and I go back up the stairs. I knock on Y/n's door,

"Hello? Y/n? I just wanted to tell you that we are going training today so please get ready, we're   meeting in the field in twenty minutes"

There's no reply, I wait a second listening through the door to see if I can hear breathing but it's dead Silent.

"I'm coming in" I say covering my eyes as I open the door,

I uncover my eyes and see Y/n's unmade bed, I walk over to it and feel the pillow. It's cold, she must be gone somewhere. I leave the room again closing the door.

I move on to Ghosts door and I knock on it,

"Ghost?"

...

I knock on it harder,

"Hello?"

...

I hear shuffling behind the door. It opens revealing Ghost standing there with a T-shirt and pants that got pulled up to his knees in his sleep. His mask is slightly out of place making his eyes look wonky. He uses one of his feet to pull down his pantaloons making them pants again and he adjusts his mask putting it back into place.

"Hi sir" he says rubbing his eyes, they are slightly bloodshot from the smoking last night, I'm going to act as if I saw nothing, it would be embarrassing if I pointed it out.

"How much sleep did you get last night" I question, raising an eyebrow

"About two and a bit" he says squinting his eyes at me

"Seriously lieutenant, fix your sleep schedule"

"I will sir"

"I was going to bring you training but I think sleep is more important than that so please, go back to bed. Also have you seen Y/n? She's not in her room."

"Yeah, she slept here last night"

I look past him to see Y/n spread out across the bed, her hair hanging off the side of it.

I look back at him and raise an eyebrow 

"I hope you are being responsible" I say

"Yes sir" he says not making eye contact with me

"Ok now go back to sleep"

He closes the door again and I sigh

"Kids these days" I mumble as I go to wake the rest of them. Even though I know they are not kids, they do act like them sometimes.