"I Should Be Saying Sorry Luv"

(A/n) just a small emetaphobia warning, I'll put a ⚠️ Where it starts and a ⚠️ When it stops

My alarm goes off at 6am and so does Ghosts, it's funny because we both have the same sound set on them so there's 2 alarms waking us up. I was dreaming right before I woke up but I can't remember what it was about. I swing my legs out of bed and walk across the hall to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and get dressed, I'm wearing my usual gear today with my knives tucked into my pockets, I have a short one and a long one just in case I loose one. I remember that I'm on sniper duty today and I sigh with relief, thank god Im not going stabbing someone today...then I remember, we can't have guns here, how the hell did Price sneak them in? Well I suppose we came in a random helicopter so there weren't any checks on us so that's probably how.

I leave the bathroom and go to the kitchen to get some breakfast before we leave, Alejandro is in here too and he's sitting at the table eating cereal while scrolling through his phone.

"Morning amar, ready for today?"

"As always"I say with a smile "Why didn't Price let us bring our own guns onto the plane?"

"Ah, he didn't want us to scare the old people so he told us not to bring our own"

"But isn't it still illegal?"

"Si, but we are special" he says with a wink

I smile at him and take an Apple from the fruit bowl on the table. I sit down with him and start to go on my phone but Soap and price come into the kitchen all geared up

"Does everyone have a gun?" Says Price

"We both don't" I say referring to me and Alejandro

Price hands me a McMillan Tac-50 and I turn it in my hands admiring it. He gives Alejandro an SMG. Gaz walks into the kitchen and takes an orange. 

"Where's my gun?" He says as he peels it

"Right here" says Price taking out an assault rifle 

"Niiice" 

I take a bite out of my apple as Ghost comes into the kitchen, he has his sleeves rolled up and he's wearing a camouflage top with matching pants. He catches me staring and I see him try not to laugh as he turns to a cupboard and reaches up to get a bowl, I can see his muscles flex as he takes a bowl and puts it on the counter. He puts cornflakes into it and pours the milk over it. 

"Y/n you seem very excited this morning" says Alejandro, he's obviously been watching me 'admiring Ghost'

"What do you mean good sir" I say with a sarcastic smile

"Ah it's just that someone seems to be catching your attention"

I feel my Face start to turn pink as I look around, Soap and Gaz are sitting at the table with us and they are looking quite amused. I finish my apple so I use that as an excuse to stand up and get away from them. I walk over to the bin by the back door and dump the core in there, I turn around and walk directly into Ghosts chest as he was walking by about to sit down, i bang my nose off his radio and I look up, my eyes pricking with tears of pain. Alejandro starts laughing while slapping his hand on the table. 

"Sorry" I say while holding my nose, I look at my hand and see there's blood on it

This is the most embarrassed I've ever been in my whole entire life. I ignore everyone's laughing and walk to the bathroom, I pull off a bundle of tissue and put it against my nose. I look into the small mirror over the sink

"That was so embarrassing" I mumble under my breath while throwing it the tissue into the toilet and flushing it. I certainly am not going back in there so I go into the room and take my jacket from the wardrobe and put it on. I look at the window for a minute... I walk over to it and open it, I lift my leg over the top and wiggle through. I hop off the window sill and brush myself off. I turn around and see James over by the chickens throwing food into the coop