Gabriella

I take position outside the bank and use the scope of my sniper to look in and around the building. I see a tanned woman with dark hair with her hands tied behind her back and a gag in her mouth, Her eyes widen in fear as she spots me aiming in at her. She drops under the window so I can't see her anymore. The whole area is abandoned now, not a person in sight apart from us and the woman.

"There's an unarmed woman in the building, don't shoot her" I say into my radio

"Ok" says Price

I see Price and the men barge inside, the fire is gone now, leaving black, charred and broken walls. I watch as they make their way through each room until they reach the one with the woman in it. She scrambles into the corner of the room at the sight of them, I see Prices mouth moving and his hands making a 'calm down' gesture. The woman points to the gag in her mouth and Soap unties it for her. She starts talking but I can't make out what she's saying. They talk for a minute until Gaz hands her a small flask of water. She takes a long swig out of it and holds it back out to him. They start to leave when she walks over to Simon and holds her hands out, gesturing for him to untie her. He doesn't hesitate and he pulls the tight knots off. She gives him a wide smile, looking him up and down. I feel anger bubble in the pit of my stomach. I can't see what Simons reaction is as he's facing away from the window but he places a hand on her shoulder and gives a quick nod before leaving with the other men. I continue to watch her smile to herself even after after he's left. I furrow my brow, bitch better watch herself. I shouldn't be saying this stuff as I know we'll both never see her again but I don't care.

I stand up from my hiding place and I take out my M4, I quickly scan the area before jogging along the road to catch up to the team.

"Where's Y/n" says Simon

"I'm here" I say crouching beside König,

We are all hidden behind a line of trees at the edge of a forest. We are pretty visible to anyone if they were to sneak up from in the forest but it's unlikely that there's anyone in there.

"He's not in there but that Woman said she had to play dead so his men wouldn't find her" says Alejandro

"Did she say how long ago?" Asks Simon

"No" says Alejandro

We sit in silence for a moment before I hear footsteps behind me. I spin around, ready to shoot before I see the woman from the house approaching us with her hands in the air.

"I do not want to fight" she says with a thick accent,

I stand up with the team and we all watch her slide down against a tree trunk, obviously exhausted.

"Are you alright?" Says Price walking over to her

"Yes yes, I just got shot in the arm" she says gesturing to her bloody sleeve

"Get the first aid" he says, kneeling beside her,

Simon hands him a green box with a plus symbol on the front, he opens it and takes out a disinfecting wipe. I stand behind him with my gun at my side watching him wipe the wound.

"The bullet is still in there" he says hissing 

She takes a sharp breath in as he sticks tweezers into the bullet hole. She looks up into the sky, squeezing her eyes shut from the pain. I look over to the rest of the men, they are all staring at her, I can't blame them, she is pretty but what's pissing me off even more is the way Simon is watching her, he stands beside Price, looking down at her.

"Got it" Price sighs, holding up the small piece of metal covered in blood

"Thank you so much" she says standing up