"Not Here, They'll See"

For fuck sake...

I turn back to him and our lips press together as fireworks dance on my tongue, his hands hold my face as I wrap my hands around his neck pulling myself closer to him. He breaks this kiss and we look into each others eyes, his gaze full of pure lust. He leans in again as he holds my waist, his thumbs pressing into my stomach. Our kisses become messier as we start making out, he lifts me up and places me onto his lap, his back against the tree.

"Not here" I whisper into his ear "they'll see"

We stand up and he puts his hand out for me to hold, I take it as we start walking back to the team.

Prices POV:

I quickly type into my phone calling for a pickup vehicle just as Ghost and Y/n walk around the car joining us. I press send and look up to see if Y/n is alright, she didn't seem too happy when Gaz said the thing about her. I notice the skin around her lips are pink, her cheeks are blushing slightly as she sits down. Ghost walks by to sit beside her and I see his pants are dusted in sand. Something happened over there and I'm not even going to ask.

Y/n's POV:

I sit on the ground cross legged as Ghost joins me sitting to my left. I look over at Price to see him eyeing Ghost and making a face. I follow his eyes and see Ghosts pants have sand all over them from when I... sat on him.

"Sorry Y/n I didn't realise what I said until you left" Says Gaz from across the fire

"It's alright, you didn't mean it" I say back

I catch Soaps eye and see he's smirking at me trying not to laugh, oh shit he knows.

I turn to Ghost as they start chatting

"Your pants" I smirk

He looks down and I see his eyes widen slightly as he starts quickly dusting them off.

"Your lips" he says giving me the same energy

Now it's my turn to widen my eyes,

"Oh shit" I giggle covering my mouth. I just giggled for him again, fml.

"Our pickup will be here in an hour" price says stopping our conversation

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I start to get sleepy just as I hear tires crunching on the road behind us, the car stops and we all stand up grabbing our guns. I sit in the back and Ghost gets in beside me with Soap on my other side. I look out the window to see Price scooping up sand into his hands and throwing it over the fire. When it finally goes out he hops in the front and the driver drives away in the opposite direction to the castle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It takes an hour and a half to get back to the base as there was a traffic jam in one of the towns we went through. After that I couldn't remember anything, I just remember my eyelids drooping and now I'm awake with my head resting on Ghosts arm. Last time this happened I was so embarrassed but now I'm just comfortable laying here in the dark car watching the cars lights zoom by the windows occasionally shining in my eye. The driver turns left and we drive down the rocky path leading to the base. He stops the car and I see Price turn to thank him. He gets out of the vehicle along with Soap, Alejandro, Gaz and König. As they start walking back to the house. The driver twists in his seat, i quickly shut my eyes just as he faces us,

"She asleep?"

Ghost looks down to me,

"Yeah mate, I'll take her in" he says reaching down to unfasten my seatbelt. He lifts me into his arms carrying me like I weigh nothing. 

We enter what I think is the kitchen as I hear the men talking and getting things to eat. We go upstairs and he opens my bedroom door. I feel myself being put on the bed and he pulls off my heavy boots. He lifts up the covers and puts me under them. I crack open my eyes and I see him placing my boots in the corner of the room. He leaves the room and comes back a minute later putting something on my bedside locker, he leaves again closing the door behind him. I sit up and see he put a glass of water and a biscuit there. I gulp down the water like I haven't drank in weeks. I take a bite out of the cookie and swallow it. I notice now that I haven't eaten in ages. Im way too tired to go downstairs now so I lay back down getting comfy and in no time I'm fast asleep.