"Am I That Irresistible?"

"Get down!" I Shout

"Oh sorry!"

I turn around to see an extremely tall man who's wearing some kind of cloth with a helmet on his head, he's dressed in all black apart from his beige jeans and he has a gun on his back.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to throw that at you" I look at his hand and see he's holding a handful of small stones.

"Uh, it's ok... Who's that" I whisper to Price who's still standing beside me

"Everybody, this is könig, he's joining our team to help us capture Hassan"

He stands up to shake königs hand,

"Nice to meet you captain"

"Nice to meet you too"

He seems very nervous, his hand shakes as he holds it out to me. I shake his hand and I see the only thing visible through the cover are his eyes. I make eye contact with him but he breaks it immediately.

"Hopefully I won't have anymore stones thrown at me" I laugh trying to make him less anxious. I mean, I would be scared too if I had to join a random team that already know each other.

"I'm so sorry about that" he replies his voice shaking slightly

"Oh no it's ok I was only joking" I smile

I hear him exhale slightly as he moves on to Ghost, they give each other a fist bump,

"Do you two know each other?" Says Alejandro 

"He's an old friend" replies Ghost

"Alright enough with the reunions, we have to see if Hassan is in here" Price gestures to the building in front of us. "Y/n, now that you've...joined us you can help Ghost with sniper duty.

My stomach jumps slightly, I have to be alone with Ghost for I don't know how long..

"König you can come inside with us"

They start making their way to the building as me and Ghost walk up a small hill behind us so we can get a good view of the area.

"Radio me if you need anything ok?"

"Ok" I smile. I move about 20 meters away from him and I lie on my stomach ready to shoot anyone going near the dead bodies that I killed.

After a few minutes I see könig come around the back of the building and stab the guard in the neck with a knife, the rest of the men join him and they enter the building together. I look over to Ghost and I see he's on his phone.

"Pay attention lieutenant" I smile into my radio

He looks up from his phone at me from over the hill and puts his radio up to his mask

"Look at you, your the one getting distracted by me"

"Your the one who's on your phone" I say back

"Mhm? You're the one who is still talking...am I that irresistible?" 

"Maybe" I smirk

His body language tells me the wasn't expecting me to say that...at all. I decide the conversation is over and I put my radio back into my chest pocket, I have a feeling it would get awkward if I said anymore.

There is no commotion inside the house at all, they mustn't have alerted anyone that they are there yet. If Hassan isn't here, we could be waiting another week or two to find out he might be somewhere again, and most of the time he runs away before we can get to him.

Suddenly, I see a red truck skid out of the driveway and onto the gravel road, it starts speeding down the track and towards the gate entrance.

"Who the fuck is that" I say into my radio

"Hassan, the cunt has a getaway car" says Ghost

"Everyone get outside right now, Hassan is driving away in a red truck out the north gate"

"Copy that" says Price

We sprint back down the hill meeting the rest of the men at the front door,

"Get the fuck into that car!" Screams Price