"Can I Tell You Something?"

I stay in my room for nearly the rest of the day, trying to find something to do, I remember I brought a book with me so I read that for a while on the balcony, I watch time slowly spin by on the clock hanging on my wall.

A piece of paper slides under my door and I get up off my bed to pick it up

I'm sorry for everything, I know you're mad at me but you still deserve an apology either way. What I did was wrong and I never took into consideration of how it would make you feel, please tell me if I can do anything to make up for it.

-Ghost x 

I sigh and open the door, Ghost is standing there with his arms crossed looking at the ground, he looks down at me, saying nothing

"Come in" I mumble

"I'm so sorry Y/n"

I don't look at him, not sure wether or not to forgive him. I sit on the bed with my knees up to my chin, he takes a seat beside me.

"I'm sorry I have a shitty temper"

"Don't worry, I have my share of temper tantrums as well" he says

"Surely not as bad as that" I say finally looking him in the eye

"You'd be surprised, ask Price about one of our other missions I went on and you'll see then" he laughs slightly

...

"I shouldn't have done it"

"Done what?"  He says softly

"Hurt myself"

"I know you can't help it, you don't deserve to go through all this shit"

"How do you know?"

"Hm?"

"How do you know I can't help it"

"We'll, there used to be a man on my team a few years ago who went through the same thing you are going through now, I talked to him a lot and we got really close, he explained why he did it and how it effected him. He told me it helped him In the moment but it was just hurting him even more in the long run. I helped him stop and he became an amazing hardworking man, then we went on a mission to kill a man and...he got shot, he didn't make it. It hurt so much, he was one of my closest friends at the time and he just... left, I never want that to happen to you, ever.

"I- Im so sorry Ghost, I was being so selfish and I was only thinking of myself, I promise I won't ever be like that to you ever again"

"It's ok I know you're going through things at the moment"

"Thanks Ghost"

...

"Can I tell you something"

"Sure" 

My heart rate increases. This is it, finally, I've been waiting for ages for this to happen.

"I need you to know that you can always come and talk to me, it doesn't matter what we are doing, just say you need to have a chat and we can ok?"

"Oh, ok" I say

"Why do you sound disappointed?" He questions

"Em, no it's just. Thank you" I look up at him

He smiles and holds out his arms for a hug. I lean into his chest listening to his heartbeat, I don't understand, why is he flirting with me one day and now today he's ignoring that spark he created between us.

"Do you want to talk now?" I hear his chest make a deep rumble as he talks

I shake my head slightly still with my arms wrapped around him

"Alright"

(A/n: sorry for the short chapter again, I'm pretty tired today, I will post tmr 😛😛