"Simon Was Looking For You"

I have a bad feeling about this Gabriella girl, none of the men mentioned anything about her 'dead friend' while clearing the building, and wouldn't all the paramedics have taken out the bodies while they were there?

I place my M4 onto my dresser as I walk by, taking in a deep breath of warm air, I step out onto my balcony. I accidentally left the door open while we were gone, thankfully no one saw it and came in. I sit on my chair and cross my legs, facing the sunset. The sky is full of pinks and oranges, I can't help but pull out my phone and take a few photos. I open my camera roll that's full of random selfies with Simon and I scroll back a bit, I see a photo I took with Rachel while we were shopping, we're posing in front of the mirror in the changing room. I sigh at the memory, my experience in Ireland wasn't a good one, but the people there were so nice. I'd love to go back there someday and actually have a good time there. I send the picture of the sunset to Rachel quoting "you should book flights to Spain asap 🤭"

I make an audible sigh as I stand up, i throw off my boots and chuck them in the corner of the room. I trot downstairs into the kitchen looking down at my phone when I lightly bump into someone. 

"Sorry" I say still occupied on my screen

"It's ok" says Gabriella 

I look up from my phone to see where she's going, she walks upstairs. 

"Way to make yourself at home" I say, rolling my eyes

"Where is she even going to sleep?" Says König, he rests an elbow on the back of the coach, looking in at me from the open door of the sitting room.

"Not in my room" I say with an attitude 

"Well do you expect her to hop into Soaps bed and snuggle up to him?" He raises an eyebrow under his hood

"Your right, she can hop into yours instead" I say smirking

"Shush, you know all about snuggling with people don't you y/n?"

"Shut up, who even told you"

"Don't tell him, but Soap is absolute shit at keeping secrets"

"That man has a gossip problem" I shake my head

"Indeed"

"So everyone knows?"

He nods

"I'd start crying right now, but then you'd start laughing at me"

"I would" he laughs "Simon was looking for you"

"Where is he?"

"Outside, they're playing football"

"Simon? Football?"

"I know, I didn't think he was the type either"

"Hmph" I laugh. "Why aren't you playing?"

"They made me watch Gabriella but she said she has to go for a 'urina'"

"Doesn't she know there's a toilet right here?" I say gesturing to the toilet door

"No, I only told her about the upstairs one"

I open the sliding door beside the table and close it behind me, the whole sky is bright orange as I walk out to the small field behind the house. I catch glimpses of the men running around in between the trees. I walk out onto a small path leading down to them, I watch as Price taps the ball with the side of his foot and it rolls past Gaz past the two sticks that are presumably the goals.

"Yes! That's my man" shouts Alejandro jumping in the air.

I sit, leaning against the fence at the end of the field so I can watch them.

"Y/n come on!" Says Soap waving at me to join them,

"No I'm fine!" I shout back to him, folding my arms.

"Seriously, just for one game!"

"Fine" I say, standing up.

I jog over to meet them, I'm greeted by a panting Simon who bends over, propping his hands on his knees.

"Alright there lieutenant?"

"One...second...please" he pants in between breaths. He readjusts himself, taking a deep breath

"Whose team am I on?"

"Mine of course"

"Bet" I smirk