"Was I In Your Dream?"

(A/N: Get your tits out for ghost bc this chapter has so much sexual tension 😩) 

This man is so fine I don't even think I can resist him. 

"Come on get up here, Hassan isn't gonna catch himself"

"I'm coming I'm coming"

The plane takes off and we're finally in the air, I walk over to Price and sit down beside him,

"I really hope we find Hassan, if we don't then we won't get to stay in Mexico, and it's such a beautiful country I love it there"

"I agree, the food is amazing"

"And-"

"My god will you two ever shut up?" Soaps a bit cranky.

"If you don't want to hear us chat to each other like normal people, then fuck off somewhere else" 

Soap scoffs and struts into the bathroom

"Reminder to everyone, don't go into the bathroom for the next three hours because you will probably die from fart poisoning" everyone laughs at that, but not ghost. He's staring out of the window beside my head, I accidentally make eye contact with him, then he stands up and walks out of the room. I decide I'm gonna follow him to see where he is going, everyone is occupied on their phones so I get up and follow Ghost out of the room. 

I make my way past the bathroom and continue towards storage room 1. I peek my head into the room and see Ghost sitting on a box facing away from me, he looks like he's holding something, a picture maybe?

"What are you doing?" 

"GAH! Soap you scared the shit out of me"

"If you knew I was there, then I wouldn't be a good soldier would I?"

"I guess"

"Again, what are you doing"

"Nothing"

"No it's not, Your up to something"

Soap tries to lean past me to see what's in the room but I grab him and push him back

"Go away Soap" I whisper

He then side steps me and walks into the room 

"Oh hi Ghost, I think you have a fan waiting to talk to you"

He looks at soap and says nothing, then he looks over at me, I'm standing in the doorway, frozen. 

"Nah don't mind him he's joking, I was just walking by"

"Walking to storage room 2...that's empty?"

"Yea and it's not empty" it is

"To get what"

"My vibrator" this'll embarrass him

Soaps eyes widen, Ghost says,

"Ok we'll, you have fun with that then"

I turn red and scuttle away back to the main area before he can see that he made me embarrassed, I was meant to make him embarrassed not myself. Dumb bitch.

————————————————————

A few hours later it's around 11 pm and we have to start our mission tomorrow, so we all take turns in getting changed in to our pyjamas. I wait to go last as I am currently on the last episode of lost in space and I need to see what happens.

When I'm done I get up and take my pjs out of my bag and walk towards the bathroom, I'm pretty sure no one's in there, I'm not looking forward to tonight's sleep because my neck will be broken tomorrow from sleeping while sitting up. I open the door of the bathroom and walk in, closing to door, something isn't right, why is it so dark in here? I turn around and see Ghost looming over me, blocking the light, but he's..NAKED. This is the second time I've seen his dick.

"OH SHIT SORRY"

Hisdeep brown eyes are staring right into mine.

"Shit sorry" I say as I walk out the door, the whole time he said nothing, he was frozen in his spot.

"You should have locked ur fucking door!"

No response.

I sit while waiting for him to come out of the bathroom. The room is full of small snores.

He finally comes out of the bathroom. And holy fuck, he's wearing a black tank top and dark blue plaid pyjama pants.

He looks me in the eye and sees me staring at him as he walks in the door,

"What?" He says in that sexy deep British accent.

"Nothing" of course I've  blushed.

He sits down and throws his bag under the seat.

"The bathrooms free now you know"

"Yea" I get up and walk as quickly as I can out of the room.

I take off my t-shirt and bra and put on a light crop top, I hope my tits are noticeable, he better get so bricked up when he looks at me. 

It just so happens that I have the same pattern and colour pants as him, I put them on and head back to the main room...

I roll down a muddy hill and pull my pistol out, i aim at Hassans head... I shoo- "SHIT" someone shot me, right in the heart. I fall on my knees and clutch my chest. I start to cry, blood is spreading through my clothes, I'm not ready to die yet. My cries turn to sobs as I drag myself behind a tree for cover, i curl up on my side, accepting my faith but then next thing, I see ghost slide down the hill and he scoops me up, running back towards camp with me in his arms "Ghost that you so much for saving me". He doesn't reply he just keeps running, I feel my sight start to fail me, 

"your too late, I'm sorry"

He stops running and lays me on the ground,

"I'm sorry I couldn't save you"

"It's ok..."my tears spilling into my ears, "thank you Ghost" I start to choke on my own blood and my vision blacks out.

*GASP* I wake up.

"Y/n what the fuck happened"

I can't stop myself from crying, that dream was so traumatising.

Ghost is looking over at me, concern plastered on his fa- eyes.

"I had a bad dream"

"What happened? You were saying my name" that's so embarrassing 

"I- I had a dream I got shot and I was dying, it was like I couldn't breath" I sobbed

"But why were you saying my name?"

"Uh i uhm I don't know"

"Was i in your dream?"

"I can't remember"

"Ok sure" I can see him smirk through his mask. I blush hard and sit back again, his eyes linger on me for a moment longer.

He sits back and goes on his phone. I finally get to sleep at around 1am, I don't think I'll ever recover from that dream.