Already Made an Enemy-Chapter 2

Cindy's pov

We stared at each other for about a minute but then I snapped myself back to reality. I know I don't really get sensitive but he just called me an hoe and personally I'm not taking this level of disrespect.

Cindy: Who the FUCK you talking to like that

Riley: Obviously the white girl that bumped me.

I tighten my fist because at this point he just pissing me off. I have no idea who he is but for some damn reason he looks familiar but  in a minute I'm about to punch the shit out of him he gonna look unfamiliar.

Cindy: I would like a fuckin apology dickhead

Riley: Aye, I don't follow instructions, so you ain't getting an apology from me. Bitch

I punched his chest and I could of seen the anger and frustration building up inside him as he crack his neck. I wish he motherfuckin would lay an hand on me. It's going  to be a fucking problem. Before we even knew it a teacher just came out of nowhere.

Teacher: Y'all are a very big disturbance! And I don't know what is going on here but y'all is going to be late to class so I suggest y'all get the moving

Cindy: But HE-!

Riley: But She!

Teacher: I DON'T CARE. You know what Ms. McPherson and Mr Freeman y'all is going to have detention after school. Get to class NOW!

That's all she said and went back inside her classroom shutting the door. I rolled my eyes, this school already a pain in my ass. I bumped him out my way and kept walking but of course he seem the type to always have something to say.

Riley: You better have eyes in the back of yo head snow bunny.

I rolled my eyes again and head to class. Once I arrived everyone looked at me. Literally... everyone.

Teacher: Ohhh you must be Cindy McPherson. Please please come in and introduce yourself.

Cindy: ....uhm I'm Cindy...and I'm 16

Teacher: Is there anything else about you?

Cindy: Uhm...I like basketball

Teacher: Oh! How lovely! Please come in and sit in that seat over there.

I walked over to the seat she pointed to and sat down. I mean at least I'm in the back who the hell wants to be in the front. This is perfect no drama no distractions no nothing. But I spoke to soon. Soon that SAME guy I saw earlier entered the classroom. Oh my fucking god please no-

Teacher: Riley why you late to class. Again

Riley... that's his name? Hmm interesting

Riley: Because I can.

Teacher: You know you going to need-

Riley: Stop focusing on me damn I got your fuckin late pass

Teacher: Please watch the language! Or I'll double the detention you already have one form Ms. McKenzie.

Riley: Yeah yeah whatever just take the damn late pass.

Damn he a troublemaker I can see it. We made eye contact again and he just gave me the stank look. Don't do that nappy head bitch not like I'm happy to see you here neither. I can't believe his name is Riley tho. Nothing wrong just a name like that for a boy like him. Surprising but he looks so familiar but I just can't figure who. I'll just find out later maybe. Ugh so much for a "first" day of school. Fuck shit

I avoided eye contact from him because now it was just getting weird. I got detention after school and everything all because of his bitch ass. None of this would've happened if he just apologized and then I would've apologized back we could of went our separate ways. As time goes by fast it was now lunch time. As soon the bell rung I was the first to walk out my classroom. I couldn't stand any more minutes with that Riley dude. It's like I have him every class. If this is how it's going to be I don't want to be here. I went to the cafeteria and immediately saw Jazmine. Good just the bitch I needed to see. I went over to her table and sat down. Of course Huey was here.