Is He More Important?-Chapter 53

Jazmine's pov

I was bored at home, laying down on my bed, and doing absolutely nothing. I'm so boreddd. I talked to Huey on the phone a hour ago. He had to go because it was "boys night". Some bullshit, I don't care if it's boys night you should still talk to me. Most of the time he doesn't even like being around people.

Cindy is probably hanging out with Riley so I don't wanna bother her and all my other friends probably busy too. Ain't nothing for me to do for real. Ughhhhhh! Being the only child sucks, specially when you ain't got no siblings. But then when you think about it's kinda nice at the same time.

I grabbed my phone and just decided to scroll through Instagram until I just got a message from one of me and Huey friends from our history class. His name is Caleb.

Caleb: [Hey Jaz]

Jazmine: [Heyyy Caleb, what's up?]

Caleb:[Nothing, just saw you came active on Instagram, plus I'm bored I ain't got nobody to talk to.]

Jazmine: [You can definitely say that again.]

Caleb: [Whatcha been up too?]

Jazmine: [Nothing, just chilling. You know. Bored. Lol]

Caleb: [Yeah, same tho.]

Me and Caleb been talking for almost 5 minutes. I was actually interested in the conversation until Huey called me on FaceTime and I picked up.

Huey: Hey baby.

Jazmine: Mhm. Hey.

Huey: What you doing?

Jazmine: Nothing, just texting.

Huey: Oh ok. Hope you ain't mad at me.

I started giggling, barely even paying attention to what Huey is saying. But I'm just distracted, I mean it's not that easy to text and pay attention to what someone is telling you on call.

Jazmine: Nope, I ain't mad.

Huey: Why you so smiley? I mean it's a good thing but it's unusual because I didn't say anything funny. Unless you're just happy to see me.

Jazmine: I am happy to see you, I'm happy to know that you're alive.

Huey: .....You not even looking at me. What is you doing that is so important?

Jazmine: Baby, I'm literally responding to you. I'm not doing anything just texting Caleb.

Huey: You texting a whole another guy while on call with your boyfriend. Crazy.

Jazmine: No, he was already texting me before you even called.

Huey: Yeah cool? I'm on call with you presently, you can stop your conversation with him now.

Jazmine: I can text and talk at the same time. I'm really good at multitasking sometimes.

Huey: Jazmine.

Jazmine: What, Huey. Fine I'll stop talking to him right now. Happy?

Huey: I just find it funny how if I text another woman while talking to you, you'll feel some type of way right?

Jazmine: I mean if I knew you was already talking to her before I called you then I'm sure I wouldn't care.

Huey: Yeah sure you wouldn't. I'm just trying to give you some attention because you was mad at me a hour ago.

Jazmine: That was a hour ago it's a brand new hour.

Huey: What's up with the attitude.

Jazmine: I don't have a attitude.