History Partners-Chapter 13

Cindy's pov

It was the next day, class was starting. I'm tired as hell I didn't get that much sleep last night. I just had my airpods in and listening to music while the teacher was talking. Didn't feel like hearing any of that shit.

Teacher: Cindy?.... CINDY!?

I took my airpods out and looked at the teacher. Everyone in here was just staring at me including Riley. Uhmm....okay?

Teacher: Cindy keep the airpods out while I'm teaching.

Cindy: I was able to hear you.

Teacher: Still airpods are not allow in schools.

Cindy: Y'all just make anything and everything a rule.

Teacher: It's not my fault it's the

Cindy: The district's yeah yeah yeah I know same ol shit. Same ol excuse.

Teacher: Young lady, imma have to ask you to watch the language or you will end up in after school detention.

I rolled my eyes and put my airpods back in the case. These teachers be blowing my shit. It's always the "district, district, district". Like they watching us or something, fuck the district. I continue to take notes.

Teacher: Okay class, finish up taking these notes because you gonna need them for your project.

La'Tavia: Project? What damn project?

Teacher: Language, and this is history class so there gonna be an history project. And of course I want the whole class to get to know each other. This class is so dry, Soo you are gonna partner up.

Krya: By our choice?

Teacher: Oh no, no, no. By my choice. With this clipboard

The whole class groan with annoyance.

Teacher: Yep let it all out. Last time I let y'all pick and it didn't turn out well. Soooooo let's see...

She was using her pencil to mark down who is gonna be with who. Oh please no....

Teacher: Okay...Daniel with Brandon.... La'Tavia with...oop that is not gon work. Hmm La'Tavia and Riley.

Riley: Aw hell no

Teacher: Excuse me?

La'Tavia: I- why is that a problem

Riley: No, either you get me another partner or I'm not doing this project.

Teacher: Oh my goodness what is up with this class. Ain't she your girlfriend what's the problem.

Riley: We broke up. I'm not working with her. We not on good terms

La'Tavia: ...... just get me a new partner. Please

Teacher: Oh my goodness this class....no wonder why y'all is an average D. Okay Riley and Krya, Jordan and Cindy, And La'Tavia and Kevin, Martin and Kim, Madison...(blah blah blah)

I mean at least I'm teamed up with Jordan so I don't care. As long I'm not teamed up with Riley or La'Tavia nor Krya I'm good-

Teacher: Oh wait, no cuz that ain't gonna work. Heard about y'all two. La'Tavia and Jordan, Krya with Kevin and Riley and Cindy. Done don't ask nothing else not changing it.

Cindy and Riley: Huh!?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Oh my god. Whyyyy what made her changed the board! Maybe because Kevin and La'Tavia been messing around before and is why they grades be low in this class. Oh my goodness I'm gonna cry my eyeballs out.