I Love You, But Do You Feel The Same?-Chapter 46

Cindy's pov

Riley came back in the classroom and class begin to start. We looked at each other a few times. I kinda did wanted him to do something to me in the bathroom but not in front of people! As the day been going by quickly. I had one more class til I was able to go home and come back for practice.

I was writing my notes til I saw my phone vibrated from a message. I checked my phone and it was Riley.

Riley: [Aye, Practice is cancel.]

Cindy: [Why!? We literally have not practice in a minute this is not okay.]

Riley: [Yeah I know that, no shits but they repaint the floors so until further notice you have to practice at home to keep you motivated.]

Cindy: [Fine. Oh and can you meet me out in the parking lot after school. I wanted to say something to you.]

Riley: [Ye.]

I put my phone down and on silent til class was over. These feelings had just been on my mind and for some reason I just wanna tell him how I feel. Not express but kinda express. I don't want to take up too much of his time.

But just these pass few months everything between me and him changed. From enemies to like I don't know. Lovers? He may not feel that way but I have lately. He gave me so much intentions that makes me feel like I wanna be in another relationship again. He was there for me with my leg situation. Sometimes we would agree but he would always be the first to solve it sometimes.

He cares about me so much to the point my ex never treated me like this. After class was over I headed to my locker before I go outside to meet up with him. I took a few breaths just from all the stress today. So we not having practice for like another week because they repainting the gym's floor. I grabbed my stuff and head outside.

When I walk outside I immediately saw Riley near my car. Oh? Well that works too. I walked over and greeted him.

Cindy: Hey

Riley: What's up mama?

Cindy: Uhm, so. I had a lot on my mind that I wanted to get off my chest.

Riley: Mhm.

Cindy: Uhm, I just really wanna say thank you. You really help me with so much things and dealt with my bullshit and shit I went through.

Riley: ....

Cindy: You know like, stuff that been going on with me and shit with my mother and other things.

Cindy: But, This been on my mind for the longest I just never gotten the chance to say it. But I'm in love with you.

Riley: Murph.

Cindy: Shut up I'm not finish. It's a lot to take in right now and I thought I would never say it to you because I didn't really understood how I felt inside.

Cindy: I am in love with you and would I want us to be more than friends yes I do. But-

He kiss my lips and I immediately stopped talking and kissed back. Did I really said too much.

Riley: You talk too much.

Cindy: ...Reezy.

Riley: I love you too. And I would like us to be something but can I get the time to think about it?

Cindy: Yeah, of course I don't want you to rush anything plus you just got out of an relationship so that's kinda. Pacey.

Riley: I'll get back to you.

Cindy: Yeah, hope I didn't make anything awkward.

Riley: No, not at all. It actually made my day. Text you later?

Cindy: Yeah sure.

He smirked and walked away. I got in my car and literally hid myself from embarrassment. Ugh this is triggering me but it was the right thing to do right? Once I got home I showered, and did my hair. My hoe ass mother is downstairs on the couch talking to some dude and I am in my room on the phone with Jazmine while studying, telling her every detail.

Jazmine: Wait wait wait wait. He said he has to think about it!?

Cindy: Yeah? Which is a good thing right?

Jazmine: Okay, that's pissing me off. Because make it make sense. Before you express yourself to him this entire time the man didn't want you with anyone else and he has so much feelings for you. What is there to think! The answer should already been YES!

Cindy: Jazmine calm down. He just got out of a relationship so yes it does take time to think and take things slow.

Jazmine: There ain't shit to think. The man was in a relationship yes. But let's not forget he always wanted you first before anyone else. Sometimes he doesn't even get back to them after he has you.

Jazmine: He gets jealous when you around another person. Hell the man does shit no other man would do but his answer is "can I think about it" fuck out of here.

Cindy: Oh my god. So now what are you thinking?

Jazmine: What I think? I think he has to cut his hoes off first before entering a relationship with you because I would hate to stick my fist up his ass cheeks.

I facepalm but I also kept thinking what she said. Why didn't he said yes? May I have said it too soon? Could he has mixed feelings between someone else and me...?

Riley's pov

Riley: Nigga I just told you why you keep making me repeat myself.

Huey: Because I'm trying to understand. You love Cindy?

Riley: Yes, my nigga.

Huey: But you rejected her?

Riley: NO! Oh my god. I didn't reject her I said I had to think about it.

Huey: What is there to think about? It's clear you want her for anything she should be the one thinking about it because you a player.

Riley: I would never want to cheat on Cindy.

Huey: So what the hell you waiting for.

Riley: Listen. I care about Lacey feelings so I would want to wait at least a week before entering another relationship. It shows I don't care.

Huey: Nigga you just still sleeping with her.

Riley: No, I'm not. I stopped doing that a week ago. The pussy is tired.

Huey: So you have mixed feelings?

Riley: No, I love Cindy I only want Cindy but I just want to make sure I'm sure. I don't want to hurt Cindy's feelings.

Huey: So tell her that.

Riley: I did

Huey: No you didn't. Bow wow.

Riley: Shut yo punk ass up.

Huey: All I'm saying don't keep the girl waiting to long. She doesn't know how you really feel unless you tell her. Saying I love you too is not enough. A week for a simple response is a long ass time. Stop worrying about other people feelings and worry about the one you really want before it's too late.

Mchater left my room but I lean back in my spinning chair to think about what he said. Eh I guess he is right. I can only imagine how healthy our relationship can be unlike all the others I been in. What if she's really the one for me? Can last a long time....have kids maybe. Be successful I mean we both wanna be the same thing.

Maybe our own kids can be athletic. But I mean it's too early right now to think about marriage and shit. I wanna express to her how I feel but what should I say?