The Video-Chapter 26

Cindy's pov

The next day it was time for school again. This is just....great what was the point coming today if we didn't have school yesterday. Then I have a big game Saturday that's even more great....I feel good as usual I just don't wanna see that asshole. I went inside the school and literally everyone was staring at me like they never seen a white girl before. I saw Tavia and them and they was laughing. The fuck is going on?

I went straight to Jazmine and Huey since they was near my locker anyways. Almost everyone had their phones out and why?

Cindy: What the fuck is going on?

Jazmine: Cindy, you and Jordan broke up yesterday?

Cindy: Yeah how everyone know that?

Huey: He posted he fight y'all had on his insta.

Cindy: Ughhhhh! I don't fucking care about that the thing is he didn't fuck me on camera and that's all that matters.

Huey: He was trying to seduce you to have sex so he could've post it?

Cindy: YES!

Jazmine: The fuck is wrong with him-.

Huey: That's not even a flex that's just embarrassing as fuck. Good thing you used your brain.

Cindy: I'm finna-

Huey: Let Riley handle it.

Cindy: ......But, it's my situation.

Huey: When he sees this he'll flip so let him handle it.

Cindy: ....Well, okay.

Jazmine: Aw, you and Ri would be so cute together.

Cindy: I refuse to get into another relationship with anyone.

Jazmine: Still tho.

Cindy: Can I see the video....

Huey: Yeah, here.

Huey gave me his phone and I played the video again to watch it. I just can't believe this.

Riley's pov

I arrived to the school and everyone is still in the hallway, which is same as usual but on their phones damn what's so important?

I saw Cindy over there with Mchater and Jazmine. Me and her made eye contact but what broke is what that annoying ass voice I didn't want to hear.

La'Tavia: Rileyy!

Riley: Aw shit....

I turned my attention towards her while scowling. I really don't understand why this hoe talking to me.

Riley: The fuck you want.

La'Tavia: The attuideee. So aggressive~

Riley: Stop fuckin playin with me, I ain't fucking with you. What you want.

La'Tavia: Did you see the video?

Riley: What video are you talking about.

La'Tavia: The video with Cindy and Jordan.

Riley: .....

I snatch her phone since I didn't feel like taking out mines and played the video.

La'Tavia: Riley! Give me back my phone.

Riley: Will you shut the fuck up.

La'Tavia: ....

Damn, she punched hard as shit. But this is making me mad. The fuck is wrong with this nigga. He assaulting her and everything I'm just glad she didn't have sex with him on camera or at all. I gave her back her phone and put my bookbag on my back walking away to go straight to Jordan.   When I got closer I punched him in his face in front of everyone and snatched him up putting him against the locker.