The Game Pt 2-Chapter 30

Cindy's pov

When I arrived at the game. It was more crowded than I thought but I get it a lot of people want the front row. I parked in the "players parking lot only" I actually like this because it be hard as fuck to find a parking lot when 100 hundreds of people comes to a game. Or anywhere in general-. I parked and grab my stuff getting out of the car to go inside to the locker room.

Team: Hey Cindyy.

Cindy: Hey y'all. Y'all ready for tonight's game.

Coby: Hell nah. But hey it's about fun, right?

Cindy: Yes sirrr

I did my little handshake and Coby created not too long ago.

Brandon: And don't be shamed you may hear criticism from the other team because your a "girl".

Cindy: Yeah I'm aware.

Jordan: Alright, so we have 10 minutes before the game. Make sure all of y'all is ready by that time.

Brandon: You not playing?

Jordan: I am but I can't play til 2nd quarter.

Brandon: Oh right. Okay.

I decided to change while they all was being distracted by their conversation. I was trying to go fast as possible til they turned around and saw me in my bra and my basketball shorts.

Boys: Damn.

Cindy: Okay y'all can stop staring now. Obviously I had nowhere else to change. They need to put some curtains in this damn room.

Jordan: Alight, let her change. Go out there and get prepared and talk to your family members.

Boys: Ok

They all left the room besides Jordan. What he wants now....

Jordan: ....You good?

Cindy: Yeah I'm fine.

Jordan: Okay, just checking.

Cindy: Thanks.

He left the locker room and I finished changing and went out there with them.

Riley's pov

I was almost close to the station to order 2 buses. Tavia was in the car with me. Had no choice but to pick her up since she wouldn't stop calling me for a damn ride. Why Krya punk ass couldn't pick her up.

Riley: Why Krya couldn't pick you up again?

La'Tavia: Because she said her car was already packed. Like how you forgot about me. Your BestFriend.

I should've said the same thing.

Riley: That sucks.

La'Tavia: Damn, how long is this is gonna to take you.

Riley: If you wanted to be there earlier, you should've asked for another ride and this is gonna take me about an hour.

La'Tavia: Ughhhh. Can't they get a ride from their mamas.

Riley: Some parents gotta work tonight so no. No they cannot.

La'Tavia: Can't they ride with their friends?

Riley: Can you just be patient? A lot of juniors don't have their own cars yet theirs only an minimum of us. You're one of them

La'Tavia: oh shut up I didn't get my car till December.

Riley: Which is what? 4 months?

La'Tavia: Yes Riley it's supposed to be a Christmas gift and I need to take my driver's test in November.