The Pool Party Pt 2-Chapter 40

Cindy's pov

We finally made it to the pool party and I just sat here before I left his car. He was looking out his window playing with this key chain with his key. I just kept staring at him.

Everything he does just turns me on. But I can't think that way he has a relationship now and I can't do anything but support and encourage him as a friend.

Cindy: Thank you.

Riley: Mhm, go have fun.

I bit my lip and evacuated his vehicle. Now it's time to go kick some ass. I entered the house damn outside and inside is so packed with people. I immediately saw Jazmine over at the table drinking. I walked over there and flicked her forehead.

Jazmine: OW!

Cindy: Yeah, that's what the hell you get. I should've known you would have Riley to pick me up. 

Jazmine: Oh please, did y'all talk?

Cindy: Yeah we talked and we went back on talking again.

Jazmine: Good, good. So did he you know. Adjust that seat and bend you over.

Huey: Jazmine-

Cindy: No! No that's not what happened at all.

Jazmine: Oh, why not? Huey does it to me all the time. You know? Be killing my shit.

Huey: ...I'm sorry she's drunk she doesn't know what she's talking about I haven't been bending anyone over.

Jazmine: You a lie. Mmmm. So you didn't hop on it or anything?

Cindy: Oh my god, no nothing sexual happened.

Jazmine: Oh okay it's not too late to he'll let you.

Cindy: Okayyy imma go explore now. This conversation getting out of him.

I walked away from them and explored the house and stuff. Uhm? Fancy. Her parents must be lawyers or something. At least one of them. Do they even know she having a party? Imma go change my outfit so I can get in the pool.

Riley's pov

Right now I was outside in my pool shorts sitting on the beach lounge chairs while smoking some weed.

Lacey: Do you have to?

Riley: Have to what?

Lacey: Smoke. Like why right now?

Riley: Yes, a nigga wanna get high.

Lacey: Riley, no put it the hell away.

Riley: ...I can do what I want

Lacey: I know you can but don't you ever think about your health.

Riley: I don't give a fuck about non of dat shit.

Lacey: Riley throw it out.

Riley: No, nobody askin you to sit next to me on my chair that had already been occupied.

Lacey: Wow, just wow.

Riley: I do not care.

Lacey: You always want everything done your way.

Riley: That's how it's always should be because these are my decisions. Not yours. Fuck on.

Lacey: Whatever Nigga.

I watched her walked away and I just shrugged my shoulders. Didn't we already had an discussion that we wouldn't be doing no manipulative ass shit. I saw Cindy come outside in her pool outfit. Damn I mean I have seen her body before but never in revealed clothes. She is the type to cover herself up every skin. She then sat down and put her feet/legs in the water.