The Pool Party Pt 1-Chapter 39

Cindy's pov

It was the next day already and I was fixing my hair in a different style while listening to Plan B. Ughh I love Megan. She the queen of speaking truths.

"Ladies love yourself 'cause this shit can get ugly. That's why it's fuck niggas get money. And I don't give a fuck if that nigga leave tonight, because nigga that dick don't run me.

Cindy: You better get on your knees and this pussy right before I have another dude do it for me.

"Because dick don't run me I run dick. Nigga yeah, you's a bitch."

Cindy: Ugh aw man this song is different.

Once I finish my hair I did a little bit of poses to see how I would look with it. Oop this is cute. Even tho it's a messy bun. My phone was vibrating from a text message and I checked to see who it was.

Jazmine: [Hey, when you going to the party?]

Cindy: [Probably around 5. Why?]

Jazmine: [No reason, I was just wondering.]

Cindy: [Yeah just wanna be there when the sun is still out a little.]

Jazmine: [Understandable.]

Cindy: [What time it starts anyways?]

Jazmine: [Around 3-3:30.]

Cindy: [Oh okay.]

Jazmine: [Yeah, even tho Tavia doesn't like you she still wants a lot of people at her party.]

Cindy: [Well I don't really wanna go but I made promises. As long he doesn't speak to me I'll be fine and have fun.]

Jazmine: [yeah, you won't even notice he's there from the people. Just keep yourself distracted.]

Cindy: [Yeah yeah I know.]

Jazmine: [Okay if you need anything call me.]

Cindy: [Okay.]

I placed my phone down on my bed and decided to look for an bodycon causal dress to wear and to pack my bodysuit and towel. After I found my outfit I decided to chill til it was time for me to go in the next 3 hours.

Riley's pov

Been about 24 hours, maybe longer than that. No calls, no texts, not even an email from Cindy. I sighed as I was laying down on my bed with Lacey having her head on my chest. I hate this....this is not how I wanted things to go.

Lacey: Baby, what's wrong.

Riley: Nothing, I'm fine.

Lacey: You been staring at your phone for an hour like you waiting for something to pop up.

I am. I'm really am but I refuse to tell her that she gonna think I'm cheating. I'm not a cheater but it's very obvious that I love someone else but I was too blind to see that for myself.

Riley: Nah....just looking at the time.

Lacey: What time you wanna go to the party?

Riley: It doesn't matter we can go around 4.

Lacey: Okay, well it's close around that time so imma get ready.

Riley: Okay. Whatever.

She got off of me and went to the bathroom. Finally a nigga lungs can breathe again. I stared at my phone once more til I saw a message notification pop up. I clicked on it and it was nobody but Tavia. I rolled my eyes with annoyance again and just left her on read. I threw my phone on the dresser next to me and just turned my body to take a small nap before leaving in the next hour.