You Petty But I'm Pettier-Chapter 52

Cindy's pov

After we had our rounds and everything, sadly the boys won but it's okay. I wasn't surprised, we can just get them next time. I still can't believe that Riley was here like what is wrong with him. He literally made it clear he didn't want to come and then BOOM! All of a sudden he's here with his little minions.

I watched them leave before we did. They was still putting on their shoes and checking out. I hugged Jazmine before I was about to leave. Imma go to his house later on because we need to have this discussion.

Jazmine: Thank you for comingggg

Cindy: Anytime.  Imma go now I got things to do. Bye guys.

Guys: Bye Cindy.

I grabbed my stuff and made my exit. Ooo I'mma fuck his ass up. Pause. But still. Who he thinks he is just lying in my face. If he was in my shoes he would've been mad as hell. This man just told me he didn't want to come and then he came with his friends. If he wanted to hang with his friends that's all he had to say and I would've respect it.

I got in my car and started it, getting ready to pull out of the parking lot. Soon my phone rang and I answered it.

Cindy: Hello?

Riley: Hey Baby.

Cindy: Hey baby? Don't hey baby me.

Riley: What you meannn?

Cindy: Aren't you busy right now?

Riley: Nope.

Cindy: Aren't you driving your friends home?

Riley: No, I dropped their asses at the mall because they wanted to go to the mall.

Cindy: Oh really? Why didn't you go with them?

Riley: Didn't want to. I want to spend time with you.

"I want to spend time with you" bitch fuck you.

Cindy: Oh well that's nice, but oh I can't.

Riley: Why?

Cindy: Don't feel like it.

Riley: I know you know I was there at the bowling alley.

Cindy: Mhmmmm! I thought you said you didn't want to go.

Riley: I really didn't. But they wouldn't get off my ass. What did you wanted me to do?

Cindy: Keep rejecting them until they gave up.

Riley: They wasn't going to! I didn't know we sll was gonna see each other at the same bowling alley.

Cindy: Mhm, but it's whatever, I'm good.

Riley: Cindy, just because you saw me with them doesn't mean I don't wanna spend time with you.

Cindy: I said I'm good. I don't care about it anymore.

Riley: You know you do. Come over so we can chill.

Cindy: Why? So you can get in my pants?

Riley: No, you really wanna argue with me right now?

Cindy: I'm not arguing at all, I'm just giving back the same energy.

Riley: Don't do that because it'll only make me mad.

Cindy: Oh, please. I'm mad too it'll just be fair if we both on the same chapter here.

Riley: Can I come over?

Cindy: No, hell no.

Riley: Why?

Cindy: I can't hang. I got work in the morning.