Sick Of You Already-Chapter 4

Cindy's pov

She sent me the destination and I decided to change my clothes before leaving. I put on my stitch onesie with slippers because I didn't care for real I was ready to sleep. I grab my car keys and headed out. It was going to take me a few to get there but eh. As long I'm not here in this slum with my hoe ass mama while my dad is at work. Like always. About 20 minutes later I finally arrived and got out the car, knocking on the door. But I wish I never did. Revealing of who opened up the door. Riley. Great

Riley: The fuck you doing here? Spying on me?

Cindy: ....

They told me he wasn't going to be here!!! Soon Jazmine moved Riley out the way and dragged me inside. Forcing me to sit on the couch. I folded my arms and looked at her with anger. I watched Riley staring at me again and then he went back upstairs. Swear this man has a staring problem.

Jazmine: Waittt, he wasn't supposed to be here but he came home like 10 minutes ago.

Cindy: Yeah sure.

Huey came in and some other dude who was fine as fuck and fit. God damn how become nobody was this fine at my other school. They both sat on the couch and then faced my direction.

Huey: Hey

Cindy: Hey, who is he?

Michael: I'm Michael, but everyone calls me Ceaser. You choose what you want tho for real.

Cindy: Ohh I like Michael better. So uhm what school you go to?

Michael: School? I'm done with school girl. I'm 19, graduated a year ago.

Cindy: Oh!

Huey: Old ass

Michael: You stay hatinnn

Jazmine: I already knew Ceaser for a while now but I forgot to introduce her. Cease this is Cindy, Cindy this is Ceaser/Michael. And she's 16

Michael: Pretty fine for an 16 year old

Cindy: Oh well thank you. Same for you

Huey: Pedophile

Michael: Am I? shut the fuck up. Ain't nobody finna dick her down.

Jazmine: Here y'all go

Michael: What's wrong you mad you don't get bitches?

Huey: No

Cindy: How long y'all knew each other?

Michael: I knew my nigga Huey since I was 10.

Cindy: Wow a long time.

Huey: Mhm

Michael: He still stubborn as always

Huey rolled his eyes and I giggled, Micheal is pretty funny. But I turned my attention back to Jazmine.

Cindy: Why does he have to be here? Why he back at home?

Huey: He brought his girlfriend here so I don't really know why they couldn't stay at her house.

Jazmine: Yeah he came the last minute before you got here sorry Cindy.

I sighed with annoyance, just seeing him here makes me feel like I can't go anywhere without seeing his face.

Cindy: Well. Too bad I'm not worried about that right now. They having try outs for basketball tomorrow!

Jazmine: Oh that's good!

Michael: You like basketball?

Cindy: I love basketball and I'm going to try out.

Micheal: You think they gonna accept you?

Cindy: Why you think that? Because I'm white?

Michael: No it ain't nothing to do with color just your a girl.

Cindy: Oh...I mean I thought about it I just didn't think it was a big deal.

Huey: They may let you try out. I heard they was just looking for good players with the best roles. Not about the gender.

Jazmine: Oh guys stop it, you making her feel anxious. You'll do great whether you the only girl on the team or not.

Cindy: Yeah I think so too. I'm a white girl that plays ball. But uhm hey is there an bathroom somewhere around here?

Huey: Upstairs, to your left.

Cindy: Thanks.

I got up and went upstairs to look for the bathroom. Almost everyone room had the same door so I didn't know what room I was entering. I entered a room and saw Riley on top of his girlfriend with his shirt off. I covered my eyes because I didn't want to see.

Riley: AYE! Ever heard of fucking knocking.

Cindy: I was looking for the bathroom damn!

I turned back around and Riley put his shirt back on while his girlfriend looked annoyed. Girl please you was looking like you didn't even want him to go further.

La'Tavia: Why are you even here

Cindy: None of your damn business.

La'Tavia: Okay girl don't get smart

Cindy: Then stay out my damn business.

Before she could say anything else I slammed his door.

Riley: Bitch- stop slamming my damn door!

I'm so tired of her and her little statements I swear I'm gonna drag her one day just because I'm white doesn't mean we can't fight. I finally found the bathroom and closed the door fixing my hair. I rubbed my temples from irritation I experienced.

I wish I never transferred schools so I wouldn't have to be dealing with this. Everyone I met is just so- well not everyone just Riley and his pet. I don't understand why he so cruel. It's always the people that look fine with the worst personality. Wish he would stop being a bitch and just be cool with me already. I tried to make things work between us but nooo he don't wanna apologize and all types of fuck shit. I heard a knock at the door and I opened it swiftly.

Riley: How long you gonna be shitting other people gotta use it to.

Cindy: Well then wait your turn

Riley: Hurry up I have shit to do

Cindy: Don't rush me the fuck

Riley: Hurry up the fuck

Cindy: You can wait til it's your turn

Riley: This my motherfuckin house get your white ass on. Hoe

Cindy: ....

You know what- I bumped him while I walked out the bathroom and I heard him smack his lips. I'm leaving I'm not doing this I got school in the morning to be dealing with him and his bullshit. I went back downstairs grabbing my keys and putting my shoes on.

Cindy: I'll talk to y'all later.

Is all I said and left their residence. I went back home, showered, put on new clothes, and laid in my bed. I don't even feel like going to school tomorrow after today. I swear today was the worst first day of anything I ever had. I decided to close my eyes just to stop thinking about the terribleness today all I am thinking about is try outs tomorrow I can't wait to show them what a girl can do whether she's a man or not.

Ooo Cindy ain't no bitch 😏 but Riley is 🤣 anyways tomorrow is tryouts how you think it's going to go? Is Cindy gonna be able to get accepted? What would be the boys expressions? Find out 🤪❤️