Intentions for Nuthin-Chapter 34

Riley's pov

After the doctor got the cast off she said we was free now and left the office. Cindy started scratching her leg after it got off. Must feel good.

Cindy: Finally!!! I been wanting to scratch it since we got here.

Riley: Must feel good

Cindy: So much.

Riley: You ready to go?

Cindy: Yeah.

Riley: Okay.

I helped her off the bed and we walked out of the hospital together after we gotten the papers and signed them. We were now in the car and before I drove I looked at her and saw her buckling her seatbelt. She looks so cute and innocent like she wouldn't hurt a fly.

Cindy: Uhm, so I can neo drive on my own again?

Riley: Yeah, damn why you making it sound like I was holding you hostage.

Cindy: Because you was.

Riley: Girl, bye. Ain't nobody was holding you hostage.

Cindy: Can we get some food.

Riley: You always want sumthing.

Cindy: I could've asked for something else that is outrageous and large.

Riley: Don't get yourself into something you can't get out of.

She on that demon time shit. If she takes me there ain't no stopping.

Cindy: Exactly, now get me some food. I'll pay for it damn.

Riley: Nah I got it.

Cindy: Actually no take me home.

Riley: Why?

Cindy: Because I have food at the house I can eat.

Riley: So? Sometimes food at home doesn't always match with the vibe when eating fast food.

Cindy: I know but I'm actually in the mood for food at home.

Riley: You sure? Because don't call me talking about you change your mind.

Cindy: I can drive myself so if I happened to change my mind it wouldn't be a problem

Riley: No you just love wasting gas.

Cindy: Fuck you.

Riley: Don't say that unless you really gonna hop on.

Cindy: You know what I mean motherfucka.

Riley: I can't tell.

I could already tell we was getting turned on by looking at each other and talking dirty til my phone ringed and she turned her eyes from me and looked out the window. I stopped when the light turned red and picked up the phone. Oh man, what does this hoe want now. I answered and brought the phone close to my ear.

Cindy's pov

It's always something ruining the moment but good. He helped me a lot but I ain't just supposed to have sex with him in his car for an thank you. I mean I kinda do to be honest but that's just nonsense. Or is it? But when his phone ringed I completely got annoyed and just stared out the window.

But I still kept my ears opened to hear who was on the phone.

Riley: What.

Lacey: Whatcha doing?

Riley: Driving and you about to get me in an accident with your disturbance.

Lacey: Boy shut up, and you should come over tonight.