Trying Out For Basketball-Chapter 5

Cindy's pov

Next morning my alarm clock rung and I threw it out the window from how loud it was. I think I broke it too. Too bad I'm too excited to care. I got up from bed and did my routine. I decided to wear a sporty outfit because I don't know was just feeling it today.

Once I finished I look in the mirror oo I look sexy as fuck

Once I finished I look in the mirror oo I look sexy as fuck. I texted Jazmine and asked her if she needed a ride but she said she'll get one from Huey. To be honest I feel like they got something going on just from the way she was texting when I was in detention. I ship it anyways. I grabbed my car keys and little book bag and went inside my car heading to the school.

When I arrived I got out and went inside it was just a few more minutes until class starts. I'm so glad I got here early because when in highschool and driving sometimes it takes so long to find a parking spot when here late. I seen Jazmine and walked over.

Jazmine: Heyyy girl ooo you look cute.

Cindy: Thank you, you too as always

Jazmine: Whatcha doing?

Cindy: Nothing just waiting until class starts. Imma try to keep my anger under control so I won't have to go to detention since try outs is today.

Jazmine: Good, because I know what's it's like trust me but don't let him get to you he just being Riley like he always have since he was 11.

Cindy: Oh, must been through a lot

Jazmine: Maybe him and Huey are totally different. Also I had to ask you something.

Cindy: Yeah?

Jazmine: So there's a party this weekend and I want you to come.

Cindy: Really? Who party is it?

Jazmine: Wellllll since you ask it's my friend that I knew for a couple of months. Brent?

Cindy: Ohh yeah you told me about him just never met him.

Jazmine: Yeah he cool and popular and so kind the whole school is going and he's gay so if he talks differently than any other guy that's why. But he so kind can't wait for you to meet him.

Cindy: Yeah I should be free this weekend is it a Saturday?

Jazmine: Yeah I'll send you the address and time.

Cindy: Oh okay great yeah just send it to me and I should be able to make it. Imma go to class I'll catch you around

Jazmine: Okayy see you

I hugged her and went on with my business. Me and Riley made eye contact again when we walked pass each other. Why this keep happening everytime? When I went to class I sat down in my seat and went on my phone til class started.

Riley's pov

Bunny made it to school. Surprised she look like she was about to have an breakdown last night. I went to the gym where obviously my team was at. Coach made me team captain I mean why wouldn't he. The best out here. Today was try outs we decided to do our try outs during lunch time. Majority of these niggas don't be eating lunch so since they ain't gonna have shit to do why not?