Family Issues-Chapter 32

Riley's pov

The next day it was only 12:00 I had music on the living room TV, I was smoking weed and on the phone with Lacey.

Lacey: Oh my godddd y'all did good yesterday. And how is Cindy?

Riley: I'm sure she aight. I checked on her a hour ago she said she was alright.

Lacey: So you coming over?

Riley: No, hell nah. I got shit to do.

Lacey: No you don't, Riley I swear you have been distanced.

Riley: Welp, it's just life.

Huey: Riley

Riley: Damn nigga when did you get down here?

Huey: I'm going out and clean this place up before Grandad get back.

Riley: Nigga he don't come back til Wednesday.

Huey: Well too bad he just called me not to long ago and told me that his trip ended early and he'll be home before dinner.

Riley: Alright nigga whatever. Go fuck Jazmine.

Huey: Just make sure to clean it up.

Riley: Well why can't you help me!?

Huey: Oh uhm. My spine hurts I can't bend over.

Before I could say anything he left the house quick as fuck. This nigga always got something wrong with his lying ass! "Oh I can't because my spine hurts" or or "I can't I'm allergic" or or the "Grandad said I didn't have to do it so he told me to tell you to do it." Shit.

Lacey: Damn.

Riley: Aye, I gotta go.

Lacey: I was gonna hang up anyways Coby coming over.

She hanged up the phone before I did. Maneeee! this hoe. And since when she be fuckin around with white boys. Well shit hoes will fuck anything that moves.

Imma go check on Cindy. I cleaned up the place before I could go since a nigga didn't want to help a nigga out.

Cindy's pov

I was putting on new comfortable clothes after I finished showering. I mean it still hurts but it feels better. I just got my case early this morning since I made an appointment last night it didn't take long at all. Ughhh I can't do shit. They didn't have me go into work today so now I'm pissed but I'll still get paid even tho I won't do shit.

I can't do much but I can still go to school. The doctors said that I didn't need crutches, but they also said to not go to work because I can't stand on it too long but school was fine because I'll be sitting down most of the day. I heard a knock on my door and I went downstairs to open it as fast as I could.

Cindy: Hold on! I'm almost there!

Damn this shit is big ass fuck for my skinny ass leg. I finally made it to the door and I opened it. Aw shit what he wants now.

Cindy: Listen, if you came to humiliate me like you did yesterday I'm not in the mood.

Riley: Aw chill out. Such an angry bunny.

I let him walked inside and he shut the door and locked it. I walked to the couch and sat down and he sat down on the couch to.

Riley: How's your leg?

Cindy: Eh, it's okay.

Riley: Well at least it's better than yesterday.

Cindy: Hey uhm, I have something to ask you.