Dirty Little Serects-Chapter 6

Riley's pov

School was finally over. God damn I have been waiting for this moment. I walked to my car and peaked Cindy and Jordan talking near his car. I watched them as Jordan was making moves on her and she was just laughing along. Tsk.

La'Tavia: Ohhh Babyyyyy

I turned around from them and looked at Tavia. She wrapped her arms around my neck giving me a hug as I hugged back.

Riley: Sup, you ready to go?

La'Tavia: Yeah just gotta go get my bookbag. And then I'll be ready to go. How were tryouts?

Riley: Oh it was good got at least 40-50 sign ups.

La'Tavia: Damn, that's a lot. I bet they all was boys.

Riley: Yeah but we had an girl.

La'Tavia: Really? Who?

Riley: Cindy..

I say blankly as I looked back over to them. Watching her hitting his chest playfully and him smirking at the way she acts towards him. Smh

La'Tavia: Cindy!? As in the snow bunny?

I looked back over to her and nodded my head.

La'Tavia: Bitchhhh, her shit is going to get rocked on that court.

Riley: I mean she seems like the sporty type but we can't say shit unless we see what she can do on that court.

La'Tavia: Yeah, well anyways imma go get my bag.

Riley: Aight, hurry up

She ran off to go get her stuff as I placed my attention back on Cindy. They shared a hug and Jordan got in his car while Cindy walked over to hers. That bothered me when this hugged each other. Don't know why but too bothered to give a fuck. I called her over and she looked my direction.

Riley: Aye! Murph come here for a sec

She walked over and stand in front of me. A pretty nice height to be an basketball player. Still short tho I snickered to myself.

Cindy: What?

Riley: What's going on with you and Jordan?

Cindy: Why do you care to know? You got your own girl.

Riley: I know what the hell I got is not the reason why I asked.

Cindy: Nothing, we just getting to know each other and now we're friends.

Riley: Cool.

Cindy's pov

Cindy: Just met him

Riley: Yeah, No shits

Why are you so damn concerned in the first place? We stared at each other for a hot minute and I saw La'Tavia coming back outside. Let me go before she cause an scene and think I'm trying to "steal" her manz.

Cindy: Imma go. Catch you another time. "Reezy"

I walked away as I heard him chuckling. I got in my car starting it and he was already focused on his girlfriend. Something about him I'm just still trying to figure it out. I headed home to go pick out an outfit for tomorrow's party. When I went home I was already in my room on facetime with Jaz.

Jazmine: Waittt Jordan!? The Jordan with an J!?

Cindy: Girl how else would Jordan be spelled.

Jazmine: Gordan

Cindy: Bitch- nevermind that anyways yeah he gave me his number.

Jazmine: Oooo I meannnn I think he's feeling you.